The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Mobile Hairstyles
So, I was thinking. I notice you have to go to a barber to get a hairstyle change, even if it's just going from a ponytail to hair down. It kind of annoys me that I can't let my character's hair down or change the style without having to go to a barber. I mean, realistically, you can put a hairband on or move your hair around in a few seconds, you don't have to see a barber unless it's a cut.

And with that, the suggestion. We should have hairstyles either as equippable items, or have some kind of mobile-barber item that makes it so you can at least get a change without going to a city or something.

Just a thought.
This would be something only @Kretol could answer. I don't think we can make the barber chair an item, however I'm not sure if there's a command that can toggle it.
Highly unlikely for that to be possible from what I know. That's how the game works and you really can't do much about it. In my opinion.. it isn't such a huge thing, really. You can just emote the minor changes in the appearence until you get to actually change the hairstyle. It's not about realism and stuff, it's just that game mechanics are how they are given to us and we must walk around them. Very comfortable idea however~
How WoW hairstyles work is that they're a part of the character's geosets, thus follow different rules than helmet items. When you wear a helmet that has no hair, the game just sets a flag to hide it. Even if we did do mods on this server, which Kretol generally avoids, (with good reason, as apparently cata cores are even more difficult for server-side database stuff) using the hair models would look strange on characters, as a lot of them have their own bones 'n such.

Also, if there *is* a command that could toggle the barber shop, another potential issue is the fact that it costs in-game currency to use, and it only goes up the higher your level...

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Added Hairstyles? Alliicce 7 1,602 03-29-2014, 09:56 PM
Last Post: Alliicce