The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Added Hairstyles?
I like to play around with the WoW Model Viewer.
And I tend to play around with hairstyles...
Spoiler:
[Image: bxItpDd.png][Image: rJmT1Io.png][Image: ymga6jg.png]
Two hairstyles added on in the first one and only one other hairstyle added onto the other two.

I'm just curious to know if it's possible to add hairstyles as a wearable item like say in a trinket slot.
Quote:"Your faction is the underdog right?
You always lose and suck at everything.
You lose towns, people and your second in command is a 14-year old who uses dark magic on his protectors and runs away alone the the wilderness."
- Panoss from the WoW retail forums
That is some kind of WMV bug, I'm fairly certain.
[Image: tumblr_nfm4t0FZcT1rtcd58o1_r1_500.gif]
(03-29-2014, 07:20 PM)c0rzilla Wrote: That is some kind of WMV bug, I'm fairly certain.

Not exactly. It's under Model Control. It's a geoset thing, so I'm not quite sure how things would work.
You lose towns, people and your second in command is a 14-year old who uses dark magic on his protectors and runs away alone the the wilderness."
You wouldn't be able to do that in the game without some serious script-fu, I'm afraid. It'd essentially be allowing a character to have multiple hairstyles simultaneously.
Maybe, what we could do, is have different color hairstyles as head items, and allow the hair to clip through for them similar to some hoods. I'm unsure if this could happen, but there's a thought.
(03-29-2014, 08:14 PM)FlyingSquirrel Wrote: Maybe, what we could do, is have different color hairstyles as head items, and allow the hair to clip through for them similar to some hoods. I'm unsure if this could happen, but there's a thought.

That's the thing I was going for or something like that, but the thing is.. I don't know how the whole hair thing works. I can't even imagine the scripts that would make it possible. I don't know.

If this were in any way possible or something.. It would be neat to role-play the lone barber in Silvermoon. Heh.
Anything's possible with just a little bit of coding!

Get to work, Kretol.

As awesome as these hairstyles are, it would be a lot of work to actually implement them. I wouldn't count on them getting in.
Quote:[8:53AM] Cassius: Xigo is the best guy ever. he doesn't afraid of anything.
(03-29-2014, 09:32 PM)Xigo Wrote: Anything's possible with just a little bit of coding!

Get to work, Kretol.

As awesome as these hairstyles are, it would be a lot of work to actually implement them. I wouldn't count on them getting in.

Very true, but it wouldn't be so bad as a spare time project for somebody who knew what they were doing and wanted to do it. I would if I could to be honest, only because I have zero life outside of school right now, but these things are way over my head.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Mobile Hairstyles ProjectRandom 3 826 08-03-2013, 01:59 AM
Last Post: Dae
  Request for armor being added! Erynn 9 1,982 10-11-2012, 10:54 PM
Last Post: Erynn
  Request for an added weapon! Erynn 4 1,024 05-02-2012, 02:10 PM
Last Post: Ozewse
  Ores added to Kargosh Ural 3 831 04-23-2011, 10:50 AM
Last Post: Ural