The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Splinterspear Clan
Note: This thread is still under construction

The day when Zalazane remained victor, and the Darkspear was forced to evacuate Echo Isles, a troll berserker Remreached his limit. Patient as he is, he found that the sole reason Zalazane was capable of such control was the Horde's prohibition on practicing voodoo, thus he seeked out and gathered a group of like-minded trolls and announced their leave.

The group was named Splinterspear Clan, and upon their leaving, Rem swore loyalty to the Darkspear Tribe and agreed that they would still be part of the tribe, under its rule and subject to Horde. When asked upon following the rules Horde had set upon Darkspear Tribe, Rem refused to answer; as he and others believed in upholding their old traditions. They wanted no trouble or unnecessary violence.

Once the Clan grew in numbers, and their wandering clan finally started to settle in, Rem found it was fitting to forfeit the leadership of the group to the wisest Witch Doctor among them, understanding that the Witch Doctor would ultimately be a better leader for them, not to mention it was uncalled for a berserker to lead.

Thus he remained a mere adviser and a noted fighter who was there to get the group together. Now the Splinterspear Clan acts for the future of the Darkspear, while assisting the Horde any way they possibly can, as the members still find great gratefulness towards Thrall and the orcs for their assistance towards the Darkspear Tribe.

~~~

Rules:

Each member is to follow what Splinterspear is all about, upholding the traditions of the trolls and attempt to create a better future for their kin. Naturally, server rules apply.

Ranks:

Lead Spiritual: The Witch Doctor who leads the clan

Great Hunter: A revered member of the clan; Adviser to the Witch Doctor

Revered: A member found of utmost importance to the Clan

Honored: A member that has done notable deeds towards the Clan

Accepted: A member that is found welcome and a loyal member of the clan

Tolerated: A member that is accepted as a member of the clan, however fresh or some are still wary of this member.

~~

Recruitment: Want to RP a troll that upholds the traditions of the troll culture? Hop in!

Events: We'll try to get events up as soon as we have established some ground as a group.
Kimaira's characters Post-Cata:
Nehemia - Death Knight - Blood elf - Alive
Rayleigh - Lt. Commander - Human - Alive
Bonefletcher - Lightslayer - Forsaken - Alive
Selarin - Sentinel - Night Elf - Alive [To be profiled]
Rem - Berserker - Troll Alive
Beatrix - Paladin - Human Alive [To be profiled]
Kimaira's Feedback Thread (in case you are interested in throwing in some feedback)
Just a few questions.
Where is this off-tribe currently stationed? What is their...motive? Do they follow guidance of the Loa, or...? (Just curious to see how you'll formulate events.)
Does this guild have any IC or OOC enemies/allies? Any in mind?
[Image: 4ab673a110e5324a7acf57e330a6c8eb.jpg]
(08-08-2013, 03:54 PM)Valicor Wrote: Just a few questions.
Where is this off-tribe currently stationed? What is their...motive? Do they follow guidance of the Loa, or...? (Just curious to see how you'll formulate events.)
Does this guild have any IC or OOC enemies/allies? Any in mind?

Aye, The Loa, its primal five and the pantheons will be a huge part of the cultural aspect (And the Witch doctor's to smack into).

The off-tribe will be nomadic, with location changing from time to time, but I was thinking of hopping the guild around coast of Durotar / Barrens where there is water supply / Ashenvale for dem elf huntin' / STV. Its yet to be decided.

And IC allies = All of the Horde (except those undead, I call bad voodoo mon), and enemies are naturally all of the alliance, especially those hummies and neelfs for not letting us hunt in peace at Ashenvale! Not to forget the other troll tribes that aren't allied to the Horde.
Kimaira's characters Post-Cata:
Nehemia - Death Knight - Blood elf - Alive
Rayleigh - Lt. Commander - Human - Alive
Bonefletcher - Lightslayer - Forsaken - Alive
Selarin - Sentinel - Night Elf - Alive [To be profiled]
Rem - Berserker - Troll Alive
Beatrix - Paladin - Human Alive [To be profiled]
Kimaira's Feedback Thread (in case you are interested in throwing in some feedback)
I'm in.
“Fairy tales do not tell children that dragons exist. Children already know that dragons exist. Fairy tales tell children that dragons can be killed.”
— G.K. Chesterton

Spoiler:
[Image: tumblr_n9hl98KKPd1r4fnslo1_500.gif]

Have a puppy Ruby and a nice day.
You go' me mon
[Image: 20.jpg]
Want to send some Feedback? Go ahead!

[Image: 520a44a794fdb.jpg]

And then Jaedyn makes his glorious appearance...
(FINALLY SOME FREAKING TROLL RP I'VE BEEN AWAITING THIS DAY MORE FERVENTLY THAN MY OWN BIRTHDAY)
[Image: 4ab673a110e5324a7acf57e330a6c8eb.jpg]
Ah might bring in mah troll ta dis, mon. Looks like some good mojo gonna happ'n here.
Feedback

[Image: ad300x100.png]
Lendri made me do it! Her signature sucked me in!

Spoiler:
[Image: 3801bacbd658b72b4b2b54b893f5ce535d54636d...264c_1.jpg]
If this is still around, I would like to try it out. Troll's are what lead me to find CoTH afterall :) My troll in game is Razishi. I may be new, but Troll RP is what I am looking for, and I am SO willing to try this out!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Ironbraid Clan [Dwarven Noble House] Jonoth 0 1,734 11-01-2014, 11:49 PM
Last Post: Jonoth
  The FarWolf Clan DuskWolf 8 2,276 10-21-2013, 02:42 PM
Last Post: DuskWolf
  The Return of the Far Wolf Clan ThePharaoh 8 1,577 08-22-2012, 12:27 PM
Last Post: Grandral91
  Ishnealo Hale (Stonehorn Clan) Mir 4 1,036 02-25-2012, 05:25 PM
Last Post: chanan12
  <The Wildhammer clan> hyenaskate 2 861 02-13-2012, 12:29 PM
Last Post: hyenaskate