The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Clay's introduction to the server
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player: Well, I'm pretty well mannered, I've got great grammar, and I enjoy Roleplaying, I rarely PvP, but of course if i were to it wouldn't be on this server. I'm also a nice person, no matter if I've just met you, or if I've known you for years.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?: I'm from America, North america, in the United States. English is my primary language.

How did you get into Warcraft?: Eh, It's been a while since I began wow, I believe i was around seven years old, and I walked into my Uncle's room and he was playing World of Warcraft, and i asked him what you had to do to play the game. So then, he explained it to me, later in my age het aught me about keybinds and more PvP than PvE, I've been on and off since then.

How did you find us? Did anything in particular draw you to the server?: I was Roleplaying on another private server, with all of about six people. Four out of Six of these people didn't know how to talk OOC. So, then my friend tells me that our friend Ceiv has left for this server, and I asked him where he went, he then said here. So, i decided to give it a look and it seems pretty dedicated to roleplaying.

What kinds of Role play do you enjoy?: I enjoy the Role plays where there's some action and some laid back, chill moments. If by any chance there was too much of either it wouldn't bother me, these are just my preferences.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?: I initially liked the human race for the amazing racial it gives, but still. The human race wears Transmogs/clothing the best in my opinion, and i like the way they stand, ha ha. My favorite class would alternate between a rogue and death knight, simply because i started off role playing as a rogue, and became pretty adjusted to the dark figure, and shady attribute the rogue class emits. The death knight because, sometimes its fun to always have people wanting to fight you, or sometimes its fun trying to keep the secret from others.

What are your expectations of this server?: I expect there to be a lot of great Role players, and i look forward to that, i'm also expecting some transmogs or clothing (half-decent looking) to start off in. Good grammar as well, as this influences how well i can role play and communicate with a player.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?: Maturity, I absolutely hate immaturity in people, I'ts like my pet peeve. I wouldn't want to role play with immature individuals ruining a good role play, that'd just suck.

Did you know that we have a Mentor Program? It's entirely voluntary and you as a new player can sign up for it right now in your introduction! Are you interested in signing up to be assigned a Mentor? If so, say so here (Please enter at least "Yes" or "No"): No.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!: A Shadow passes past the moonlight on the ground in front of Stormwind, a guard hears something and calls for any "visitors", "I heard that, come out." The guard says, The person is too quick, swiftly jumping from the oak tree in front of the gates to the gates.

It sprints, jumping from the gates into the water below, a long drop yes. It swims quickly to the gryphon's nest wall, throwing a grappling hook to the opening, where gryphons roost. It pulls itself up, but the guard was too quick. He moves the torch near her as she ascends from the ledge, He says "Halt!", then yells "A female blood elf rogue, in the gryphons roost!" The guard charges the blood elf, but misses. Gracefully, she jumps out of the gryphons nest through the opening. The guard looks, but nothing was found. The blood elf had simply grabbed the rope on the grappling hook that she had hooked before and slung herself to a ledge. She makes her way to the Cathedral square, but is stopped by a group made of 16 guards.

The guards charge her attempting to block her into the canal, but she jumps over the group running across the bridge into the cathedral square. With the guards still on her she drops her last smoke bomb, escaping into the shadows. The guards search for hours but find nothing, minutes after the search group abandons each other, The woman is still in stormwind. Although she is Horde, spectating an unarmored guard in his house, from the shadows, she decides to let him live. This man was King Varian Wrynn.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?: That story was off the top of my head. was it any good? Ha ha
Hello and welcome to COTH!

If you haven’t already, please do make sure to double-check the rules and policies so you’re for sure familiar to the server’s expectations! Also, if you haven’t already, make sure to register your in-game account in the Account Management page using the same information you registered your forum name under.
As for making your first character, there are a lot of helpful articles and guides for you to read up on in case you don’t fully understand the lore. The wiki also contains helpful tips for making a character and for when you’re writing your first profile, such as scale and height.

When you get your account created, make sure to /join Chat and /join Barrens in-game for if you have any questions not answered in the forums. Feel free to send me a message if you need any assistance, and I’ll give a reply as soon as I can! And if not me, any Overseer, GM, or Forum Helper.

I’d like to say your introduction looks pretty solid :D And have no fear about transmogrifiactioningmagicstuffthatblizzardmadereallylongwordsfor. You won’t have to hunt down to the ends of the earth every item you’d like, we’ve got an awesome command in-game that you can use to look up items to add to your inventory.

When in-game on any character, just type in (without commas) ‘.lo rp (without brackets) [Keyword in item you want here, example: hammer]’, and it will give you a list of item names and their respective codes with ‘hammer’ in them. It has a limit, though, of about… I think 150 items, as it appears in your chatbox! Then you just find the item you want (make sure you’ve clicked the link for it, so it’s loaded) and type in (without commas) ‘.add [shift-clicked link for item here]’. It will add an RP version (having no stats but maybe a little stamina so you can transmog when you get cool lv. 85 gear at our OOC area) of that item to your inventory.

I hope you enjoy your stay!

-Zenethen

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Server Introduction: Animgator Animgator 2 629 02-25-2014, 12:03 PM
Last Post: Rowgen
  introduction to the server corelord 1 433 11-21-2009, 05:45 PM
Last Post: Nostra