The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Well, it's time to come clean.
Hey, guys. After seeing Lucian post one I figured I should as well.

Lately on Conquest of the Horde I feel as if I'm really insignificant to the bigger picture in life. My mother stopped calling me, my abusive father is out in Saudi-Arabia telling me I need to do something with my life, my older brother committed suicide, and all of my other siblings told me to basically shove off.

I've got no way other to say this than I've had a rough two years on here. I'm a multi-paragraph roleplayer who likes storylines and a solid small group of people and I've been unable to get my friends on here or find solid friends myself. I had grand ideas that never got off the ground and my characters sit around without a care in the world.. and I hate not being able to use them.

For most of you, I bet this won't change a thing. I've only met so few people on the server and it makes me sad inside that I just can't get out. Most of the time I sit on Mokai and stare at the wall or glue my eyes to the chat. I look for roleplay opportunities or a way to converse with someone and it just doesn't happen. (here's the main reason) Recently, I've been berated and bullied. So, I've come to say goodbye.. for now. I've always been a social outcast and I had hopes to change that on the server. Well, I suppose I can't.

I figure I'm going to roam the country for a little bit, go to my grandfathers grave, get therapeutic help or go and try to clear my head with something else. I've always been a person who keeps-to-myself and I figure I could pull myself out of it. I've always been a social outcast and I had hopes to change that on the server. Well, I suppose I can't.

Skype name: gandalftherainbow6
Steam: Altaine

[Image: Goodbye.png]

Seeya around guys, I might be on here or there.
Spoiler:
THERE IS NO POINT TO BE ALIVE, IF YOU CAN'T DO DEADLIFT.
[Image: jon_pall_sigmarsson_b35428d97635b2e7c405...2df3c3.gif]

Spoiler:
[Image: SQ0XvlU.gif]
I am going to merely leave a like in supporting you as I can identify with some of these issues and I possibly know what you are going through. Let me be the first to say good luck and take it easy. I remember roleplaying with Mokai at some point and I enjoyed the interaction with him I am sad to see that things are this way for you. But be strong and don't let things get to you.
Coth has always sort of been anti-multiparagraph, mostly due to the word limit in game.

If you want to find some roleplay for multiple paragraphs and advanced writing, may I suggest www.mizahar.com ? We have a chat group you might wish to be a part of.

Alternatively if you want a dnd game, go to www.roll20.net .

As much as we'd like to pretend otherwise, coth is full of little groups that are hard to get into. I wish you the best of luck in your future, and I'm sorry we never really got to meet. Life's a roller coaster. It has its ups and downs.
Quote:[8:53AM] Cassius: Xigo is the best guy ever. he doesn't afraid of anything.
If there was a way to hug someone over the internet, I'd most certainly do it. I've no idea about your struggles, or you being bullied, or such, though I offer you my prayers and the best of luck. I hope one day you can return, but if you don't, I'm sure you'll be in greener pastures by then. Life can be tough, and mentally exhausting. Sadly, much of this translates over on the Internet. Though life's got a lot of ups if you work hard and all. But enough of my babbling-I'll go on ahead and add you on Steam when I've free time. If you need to talk, you can give me a shout. You've got a lot on your plate. Chew on it slowly.
[Image: 54079-Dr-Evil-air-quotes-lasers-gif-A6nY.gif]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Gone, for the time being. Geoni 13 2,937 08-12-2014, 05:19 PM
Last Post: Geoni
  One More Time! WindZealot 4 1,563 05-07-2014, 10:20 AM
Last Post: WindZealot
  Time to go. Stealthscout 14 2,555 04-22-2014, 10:39 AM
Last Post: Sorum
  Time to come clean Dug 3 1,060 02-22-2014, 01:30 PM
Last Post: Franksta96
  School Time Blues~ Alliicce 11 1,826 11-14-2013, 04:57 AM