The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Time to come clean
Welp. I had a feeling this day would be coming. My interests have shifted quite frankly and the things going on in real life are sucking up my attention away from COTH in general. While I still value this community as a whole. I do not think I can commit to it any longer. With that I don't want to clog up the FH spot with my inactivity as I really can't commit anymore. I believe I lost the will somewhere among the line due to the interest shift.

I could certainly make the time but not willingly as before. So that would be the problem!

I feel I owe to some of the people some closure who were attached to my characters so I'll explain it in the text below as to what happened to each and every one of them.

Sorrowfang - After the many victories with the dwarven regiment all track of this worgen had been lost. Where he had gone no one knows. He would have merely left a letter for Dawnhammer with a simple thanks written within. @Franksta96

Alarian - The engineer scumbag had sold his home within Silvermoon and eventually ventured back to Gadgetzan where he continiued his engineering experiments.

Nellina - The Warden would have continiued her campaign on her own. All and any trace of her had been lost but rumor has it she had been observed without her armor more often with a slight bump on her belly. After which she could not be found not even in Desolace it self. @Ural

Tyra - Remained as a priestess within Heartglen.

Ray - Carried on wandering the world aimlessly, fishing here and there.

Willie - Had been mortally wounded and fell into a coma after the many battles where he served the regiment. @Franksta96

The rest I do not feel as important to mention. As most of them have been shelved or what not. That would be it I suppose! It was nice roleplaying with you lot. I'm terrible with these threads c:
:-S. You are a pretty cool guy to talk with and all that, you seem like a nice RPer as well. It's sad to see IRL pulling you away. /shakesfist

One way or another, good luck with that, IRL is hard. Maybe you will be back at some point. o7
Daw what? I really enjoyed the RP with Nellina and I think Tyra was one of the first people I had RPed with. Good luck in all of your endeavors Dug!
*sniffs* another brother has fallen. Thanks for the help you gave me with my RP Dug. I won't miss you cuz your on SF so yeah... Still sucks your leaving :(
Noillin Dawnhammer [Alive] - "We ride ta' battle together, not alone..."

'Gray' [Alive] - "I will not let my sacrifices go in vain... Never..."

Dragor Bloodfury [Alive] - "The cries of our comrades will not go unheard!"

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Gone, for the time being. Geoni 13 2,937 08-12-2014, 05:19 PM
Last Post: Geoni
  One More Time! WindZealot 4 1,563 05-07-2014, 10:20 AM
Last Post: WindZealot
  Time to go. Stealthscout 14 2,555 04-22-2014, 10:39 AM
Last Post: Sorum
  Well, it's time to come clean. Altaine 3 1,189 01-16-2014, 06:07 PM