The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

3/26/14 - Potential Downtime
My cousin may be coming over during the day on Wednesday to assist with replacing some power switches that have gotten messed up. Unfortunately, the power switches are in the server room and the adjacent room. Therefore, when breakers are switched off to replace them, power will be lost!
Anticipate downtime of an unknown duration during the day today! It shouldn't be too long, but I am uncertain when he may be coming over.
This has been bumped to tomorrow (Thursday). Unfortunately, I'll be at work so when the power goes off, I won't be at home to turn the server back on (because while it does have a UPS, it likely won't last for the duration of the time needed to replace the switch). Therefore, once the server shuts itself off it'll be off until I get home from work.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  11/28/14 Late Evening - Temporary Downtime Kretol 2 8,784 11-29-2014, 01:42 AM
Last Post: Kretol
  9/29/14 Late Evening - Temporary Downtime Kretol 0 8,655 09-29-2014, 01:43 PM
Last Post: Kretol