The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Three-Hundred and Sixty Five Days
That makes a year! A year since I joined CotH, to be exact. Now I'm not so good at making long, drawn-out emotional posts so I'll keep it short and sweet (As much as possible.)

Over my short year here, I've seen many interesting things happen. The jump to Cata, the rise and fall of more than a few guilds that went from server-spanning to 'what guild?' and through all of this, CotH has still been my favorite RP community. I've had my share of personality clashes with other players but stuff like that happens and it doesn't change the fact that they're good storytellers and fun to RP with.

All-in-all, I've had a blast in my first year here (Although I still feel like a n00b compared to some of you veterans) and can't wait to see what will happen in the future.
“Fairy tales do not tell children that dragons exist. Children already know that dragons exist. Fairy tales tell children that dragons can be killed.”
— G.K. Chesterton

Spoiler:
[Image: tumblr_n9hl98KKPd1r4fnslo1_500.gif]

Have a puppy Ruby and a nice day.
[video=youtube]www.youtube.com/watch?v=8dAUYAg8mAQ[/video]
Perhaps it is your imperfection that which grants you free will, that allows you to persevere against cosmically calculated odds. You prevailed where the Titans' own perfect creations have failed.

- Algalon, The Observer
Was it only a year? Goodness gracious, you've made quite a presence here!

I am really happy to have you here in the server :) Congratulations!
[Image: 3HQ8ifr.gif]
A year? You'll always remain a nub! Always! /cackle

But seriously, damn, time goes fast.
I will not be forgotten. This is my time to shine. I've got the scars to prove it. Only the strong survive. I'm not afraid of dying. Everyone has their time. Life never favored weakness.

Welcome to the pride!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Tales From the Older Days - With Screenshots! SachikoMaeda 29 12,113 02-07-2015, 07:23 AM
Last Post: PhilGobatto
  Hm, well about my introduction. (Waited 8 days...) Slymenstra 2 883 10-21-2010, 08:39 AM
Last Post: Nexi
  Days and months. Xemnasking 3 1,066 05-05-2010, 11:45 AM
Last Post: Harmonic
  Five days off Loxmardin 5 1,132 08-07-2009, 06:56 AM
Last Post: Hawk
  Gone for three days. Tales23 6 1,490 07-29-2009, 11:55 AM
Last Post: LadyPhoenix