The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Introduction Submission
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
Hi, I am interested in joining your server. I haven't played WoW in a while, but I have always enjoyed being part of a thriving community. I like to experience the game in-depth.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I'm from the United States, and I speak English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I got into Warcraft years ago, and I was drawn in by the mere scope of the game and its potential in all aspects.

How did you find us? Did anything in particular draw you to the server?:
I found COTH on Google after typing in "WoW RP Private Server." It was the first result, so I clicked.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I've always enjoyed roleplaying of all kinds: Action, drama, romance, tragedy, anything really.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:

My favorite race would have to be Humans, as they are considered a young and inexperienced race. My favorite class is a Rogue, because they dual-wield and stealth, which I could work into my character's personality nicely.
What are your expectations of this server?:

My expectations of the server are simple: Respect. All should be able to speak their mind freely.
Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Respect appeals to me the most out of all your rules.

Did you know that we have a Mentor Program? It's entirely voluntary and you as a new player can sign up for it right now in your introduction! Are you interested in signing up to be assigned a Mentor? If so, say so here (Please enter at least "Yes" or "No"):

I would be interested in being assigned a mentor.
Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
The Rogue sat near the hearth, polishing his blades and watching as the firelight shimmered on their tips. He did so absent-mindedly, for his thoughts were trained on all he had lost: His family, his pride. He still had so much left to gain, yet the way to go remained hidden. He was walking blindly through the forest of life, and he didn't have that One to give him the clarity he needed. He chuckled scornfully, attracting glances from the few others in this Light-Forsaken inn. He stared again at his blade, the steel calling to him. It would be so easy, to just forget it all, let everything go. He slowly drew the blade closer to his throat....

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:

I just want to say I look forward to hearing from you, and I hope I can become a part of your community.

Thank!
Throm'ka, potential recruit!

You have taken a tremendous step with this submission! You will receive an 'official' response in due time, but meanwhile you may wish to ensure you've reviewed the following:
  • Rules (Remember, ignorance is no excuse in the case of rule-breaking! Don't make the Peon Overseers lash you with the whip any more than necessary!)
  • Policies (There are some policies that may be rather uncommon, so if you have not yet checked them then spare a moment to do so!)

Some extra reading that may be of use:
Soon, you should receive a reply to your submission from one of the Peon Overseers informing you of whether you are a suitable candidate for Peonship. Be patient! Just review the above information and a response will come before you know it! As an aside, I think Peon Guitarist978 has an... er... 'interesting' ring to it, eh?
Hello, Guitarist978, and welcome to COTH!

If you haven’t already, please do make sure to double-check the rules and policies so you’re for sure familiar to the server’s expectations! If you have further questions, I recommend giving this guide a read, as it contains a lot of helpful information for players who are new to the server. Also, if you haven’t already, make sure to register your in-game account in the Account Management page using the same information you registered your forum name under. As for downloading the correct client and other things that you need to do in order to connect, I recommend giving this a read, as I found it very helpful myself when we made the switch to Cataclysm.

As for making your first character, there are a lot of helpful articles and guides for you to read up on in case you don’t fully understand the lore. The wiki also contains helpful tips for making a character and for when you’re writing your first profile, such as scale and height.

When you get your account created, make sure to /join Chat and /join Barrens in-game for if you have any questions not answered in the forums. Additionally, if you have skype and want to connect to the community there, we have an official skype group. For more information, read this thread. Feel free to send me a message if you need any assistance, and I’ll give if a reply as soon as I can! And if not me, any Overseer, GM, or Forum Helper.

I'm interested in your story and would like to know what happens to the Rogue (I'd hope somebody prevents him from doing what he's about to do/thinking about doing). With a lot left to gain and the path unlit, there's a lot that can unfold!

Also, do you play the guitar? Must be a silly question, but it's in your username!

Anyways, I hope you enjoy your stay!

~Geo
[Image: anim_500.gif]
Hey,

I can't seem to log into my account. I type in the username and password on the login screen, but it tells me it's not valid. Any tips?

Thanks,
Just to make sure; did you change your realmlist file so that it points to CotH's server? Occasionally it's overlooked.
Yes, "realmlist.wtf" is in my Program Files (x86)/World of Warcraft/Data/enUS folder. When I open it up it says:

set realmlist logon.conquestofthehorde.com
set patchlist logon.conquestofthehorde.com

set realmlistbn ""
set portal us

I enter in my CoTH username and password on the login screen, and it says it's not a valid account.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  radek559 Introduction submission radek559 2 879 11-04-2014, 07:08 PM
Last Post: Dae
  My introduction submission becherak 2 866 10-26-2014, 01:35 PM
Last Post: Geoni
  Introduction Submission - HotOpiz HotOpiz 2 1,046 07-31-2014, 02:13 PM
Last Post: Ural
  Introduction Submission: Shanura Shanura 3 1,101 06-30-2014, 01:08 PM
Last Post: Sorum