The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Introduction Submission - HotOpiz
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
I see myself as a social and active player who likes to roleplay, especially in the Warcraft universe. When it not comes to roleplaying I like to play other games, mostly RPG's, and if I can, I bring the friends I got in roleplay into that where we continue to have a great time with eachother. I also see myself as a person whom can show respect to other people, regardless of status or rank.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I come from Sweden, which means my primary language is Swedish. But luckily, Swedish people tend to be good at English which does come in handy.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I actually got into Warcraft III and World of Warcraft in the same time period; in middle-school. I have loved the Warcraft universe ever since and I've even started to read the books which I find even more exciting!

How did you find us? Did anything in particular draw you to the server?:
I googled "Wow private rp", and your site showed up as the third or fourth result. By just reading the website's name, I was immediately interested and started to browse the site. And here I am!

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
The roleplay of just five people or so can be really enoying in my eyes and I hope I can see roleplay like it here. Roleplaying in like an large army can be a little overwhelming and I'd rather join a military squad instead if I had to make a choice between the two. Otherwise, all the other kinds of roleplay are either enjoyable or can be enjoyable, I haven't done everything yet!

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I find every playable race interesting and enoying in thier own ways because of their own stereotypes, normal behaviors, and also their own respective background. But when it comes to classes, that has to be the Warrior for me. It's the most basic, yet most amusing class to play, and roleplay as in my oppinion. But perhaps I'll pick another class this time based on whom my character will be.

What are your expectations of this server?:
Since I've seen alot of activity in the forums, I expect an active and social community which will also give attention to new roleplayers to get thier engines started so their own their way to produce awesome and fun roleplay!

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Maturity, no doubt. I don't know if the rule "appeals" to me but it sure does mean a lot. It has to be the most important rule aswell because of its wide meaning. I think it goes hand in hand with the Tolerence rule because as you get older, the better you can tolerate people and so on. Having maturity on a server also creates a more serious roleplay enviroment which everybody should strive towards.

Did you know that we have a Mentor Program? It's entirely voluntary and you as a new player can sign up for it right now in your introduction! Are you interested in signing up to be assigned a Mentor? If so, say so here (Please enter at least "Yes" or "No"):
No. I'd much more gladly help roleplayers in action. For example, I could whisper to them OOCly and remind them to use commas and things like that while we are roleplaying. But if I change my mind during my stay here, I'll let you guys know.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

The Deceiver

"No, ye dumb boar! It's under ye chair!" yelled the dwarf to another dwarf laughing.
The other dwarfs in the tavern laughed even louder than him and the beer mugs on the table jumped by hands hammering down on the large table as they were laughing together. No doubt that they were all drunk. The so called "dumb boar" had his hat under his chair this whole time which he didn't notice before he realized that it wasn't on his head anymore. In embarassment, he reached down and picked it up before placing it on his bald head again. One of the waitresses started to gather the empty mugs from the large table and sighed whenever a dwarf ordered more beer. Apart from the dwarfs in the tavern, there were also a couple of humans gathered in a corner discussing things. There was unusually few people for a tavern in Ironforge at evening.
But this evening was soon to be more unusual. A hooded figure enters the tavern with a long black coat touching along the stone bedded floor. Travellers often go to taverns to relax, so this wasn't anything anyone in the tavern noticed until one of the humans eyed him up and down. What feared the human was not the long black coat, but that he couldn't see the man's face, even from a perfect angle where he normally could see a hooded man's face. His was entierly black. The hooded figure walked to a banister and stood there glancing over the tavern. The human whom noticed the stranger told his friends how mysterious he was and pointed at him carefully as if he was dangerous and could kill you by just looking at him. The dwarfs caught the hooded figure's attention and walked slowly towards their table slowly with his hands behind his back. When he stood at the end of the long table of dwarfs laughing, they slowly stopped one by one and looked at him.
"And who are ye, scary lookin'?" asked one of the drunk dwarfs whom paused drinking. The whole tavern turned quiet since the dwarfs were the only ones whom made any noise. Everyone looked at the hooded figure waiting for him to say something. The hooded man stared back at the dwarf.
"Dwarfs... such irresponsible and uncontrollable creatures. No offence, but you really are." The man's voice was soar, but with no doubt sophisticated. The dwarf looked offended at and stood up. He was not scared by his face yet.
"Ey, watch yourself! Answer the question, ye silly!" yelled the dwarf at him madly.
"What was it I just told you? Bah, doesn't matter, you are too intoxicated, and you are a dwarf." The man showed no facial expression since that couldn't be seen.
"Ey! Stop fla-..." The dwarf was interuppted when the hooded man raised his hand at him.
"But you are interesting... And also, don't say a word until I say you can." said the man and looked at the others while lowering his hand.
"I am not your ordinary man, neither do I even count myself as a man." continued the hooded man. The humans in their corner looked at one another frightened.
"I want you all to put both of your hands infront of you on the table and I want you to look at the person infront of you." stated the man and the rest looked at eachother as if it was a joke.
"Wh-" Another dwarf was interuppted by the hooded man's hand.
"Not a word more!" yelled the hooded figure in a darker and louder voice. The barmaid and the other waitresses was hiding behind the counter ever since the hooded figure walked in and the humans were simply watching, but as scared as the dwarfs.
"Do as I say!" yelled the hooded figure again in the same way he did before and all the dwarfs did what they were told earlier, but some had already done so.
"Now... focus on them and do -nothing- else." advised the hooded figure and started to walk around the table slowly as he watched them do so. At the same time, none of the dwarfs dared to do anything than looking scared at their partner. But the humans saw what he did. The hooded figure were pickpocketing the dwarfs as he was walking around the table, but the dwarfs didn't notice as they were blind in fear. After a while he stopped, and stood where he had stood before.
"Was that so hard? You can talk now." asked the hooded figure the dwarfs. The dwarfs looked at eachother in relief because they hadn't been murdered or something else.
He walked back near the banister and quietly laughed. The dwarfs started to think they were fooled somehow after hearing him laugh.
"You know... when I said that you are irresponsible, uncontrollable and interesting creatures? I forgot to add the fact that you are easily deceived. I don't need your money, but this was very amusing." The hooded figure opened his coat and held it open as everything of the dwarfs' possession dropped to the stone bedded floor. The jaws of the dwarfs dropped as well and they were shocked.
"Ey! Ye can't do that! Ye are a theif!" yelled one of the dwarfs. The other dwarfs started to agree and they all raised up from their chairs in anger and they started to walk towards the hooded figure.
The hooded figure closed his coat and escaped the tavern in homicidal laughter. The humans stood in their corner all very impressed but they felt bad for the dwarfs for having a trick played on them. But, the dwarfs started to realize that none of the things that layed on the ground were neither real or theirs, but their pockets where all empty.
On all of the fake items, there was something written and a dwarf noticed it and read it outloud for the group, "Thank you for your time and money! Sincerely, The Deceiver."

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Not yet!
Throm'ka, potential recruit!

You have taken a tremendous step with this submission! You will receive an 'official' response in due time, but meanwhile you may wish to ensure you've reviewed the following:
  • Rules (Remember, ignorance is no excuse in the case of rule-breaking! Don't make the Peon Overseers lash you with the whip any more than necessary!)
  • Policies (There are some policies that may be rather uncommon, so if you have not yet checked them then spare a moment to do so!)

Some extra reading that may be of use:
Soon, you should receive a reply to your submission from one of the Peon Overseers informing you of whether you are a suitable candidate for Peonship. Be patient! Just review the above information and a response will come before you know it! As an aside, I think Peon HotOpiz has an... er... 'interesting' ring to it, eh?
Welcome to CotH, @HotOpiz!

Maturity and tolerance really go hand in hand. It helps smooth over the lumps we all have. :)

Since Kortok listed off the basics, I'd like to point you to a newbie guide that can also help ease you in. Even before your client is finished downloading, you can (and should!) register your in-game account in this Account Management page. Make sure you use the same information that you registered your forum name under. If you're feeling up to it, you can begin writing out a character profile using this template. There are many helpful articles and guides both on the wiki and forums.

If you have any problems or questions, feel free to contact any of the fancy colored staff members!

A dwarf story?! Approved!!
The true test of his choice lies forward.
— The story of the Silithian.

See life through shades of silver.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  radek559 Introduction submission radek559 2 879 11-04-2014, 07:08 PM
Last Post: Dae
  My introduction submission becherak 2 866 10-26-2014, 01:35 PM
Last Post: Geoni
  Introduction Submission: Shanura Shanura 3 1,101 06-30-2014, 01:08 PM
Last Post: Sorum
  Introduction Submission Guitarist978 5 1,083 05-28-2014, 11:46 AM
Last Post: Guitarist978