The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Dramatic Death Monologues in an Alternate Universe
So @WindZealot and I were bored, talking about our characters. And I came up with an Alternate Universe monologue for his character Aenstus and my character Adelithe. Never heard of them? That's okay because they should be dead or not rolled on the server anymore.

Aenstus talking to his son, Ereneas. Death caused by: Ereneas

"Ereneas, my son.. I know I was never there for you and we didn't exactly get along, but I loved you with all my heart because you're my son.. The son my beloved Adelithe gave birth to and took care of. I've done some horrible things in my lifetime, but you and Adelithe were the best to be in my life. I'm proud of you, my son. Take care of your mother, I know you will."

Adelithe talking to her son, Ereneas. Death caused by: Childbirth

Adelithe would turn to look at Eren, staring at him in a daze. "Why did I ever give birth to you..? You were my biggest mistake and yet.. I did it again with this child, only to die like this. I suppose the Light is looking down upon me, allowing me to be free of you and taking care of that child... All I really wanted in life was to study magic and be an Archmage one day, but I had you.. I regret falling in love for one night with that fool, allowing passion to blind me from my studies. I hate you for stealing away my life from me, Ereneas.. I can only thank this child for giving me final release from this world. Good bye, Eren. I hope you suffer for the rest of the time you live, along with this child.."

So, anyone else got a dramatic death monologue for their characters to say in some alternate universe?

Make us cry or smile!
Quote:"Your faction is the underdog right?
You always lose and suck at everything.
You lose towns, people and your second in command is a 14-year old who uses dark magic on his protectors and runs away alone the the wilderness."
- Panoss from the WoW retail forums
Lucille having an inner monologue as she falls from a bridge into lava. Death caused by: Balshar Darkdawn.

This is it. You've finally bit off more than you could chew, you mutt. I've seen things beyond seeing, and I've done far worse. But I feel...at peace. Can a woman corrupted by the beauty of fel feel peace? No...This is the kind of peace only a Witch's daughter would feel. The feeling that I've lived.

Terrible as it may have been...

I lived.

Goodbye, brother.
Perhaps it is your imperfection that which grants you free will, that allows you to persevere against cosmically calculated odds. You prevailed where the Titans' own perfect creations have failed.

- Algalon, The Observer
That's not an alternate universe Windy that really happened :|
Your stories will always remain...
[Image: nIapRMV.png?1]
... as will your valiant hearts.
Nitram talking to his killer. Death Caused by: Decapitation.

Do you hate me? Heh, I see from the question in your eyes. You are not sure what to say. No. I'm not trying to win time to make my escape. Nothing like that. I simply want to know if you hate me. Because I want to know that my death means something to you. That I've done something worth while for someone.
"Oh no, my good Sir, killing him was never the intent. I like to think of it as an added bonus."

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Short question on 'expanded universe' Maulbane 2 890 11-28-2013, 12:13 AM
Last Post: Maulbane
  [WIP] Service After Death: A Death Knight Guide SachikoMaeda 43 6,152 02-07-2013, 08:08 AM
Last Post: SachikoMaeda
  Religion in WoW universe Herastean 27 4,626 07-26-2011, 08:13 AM
Last Post: Duraza
  Battle System / Alternate Resurrection garrett 43 6,817 10-09-2009, 12:04 PM
Last Post: garrett