The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Rigbuild 2: Interest Inventory
So the Human Estate is wrapping up. While I plan on finishing the estate before fully moving on to another built I'd like to start guaging interest now as to what my next project should be.

I've got a personal inclination to making something goblin related, but I'll accept any ideas. So pitch away.
Needs more Northwind.
Spoiler:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bZkp7q19f0[/youtube]
If you make something goblin related, would love to help you.
A generic dungeon would be neat.
(07-12-2014, 06:04 PM)muhaha8 Wrote: Needs more Northwind.

No. I'm probably not looking to running events still for a while, I'm afraid.

(07-12-2014, 06:18 PM)Mathias Wrote: If you make something goblin related, would love to help you.

Would be appreciated! I was thinking a mogul's personal factory, a public gobbin factory, or maybe sprucing up Azshara Crater and expanding the goblin portion I already built onwards into another area. That one might be fun. Dunno if the interest is there though.

(07-12-2014, 06:25 PM)kindle135 Wrote: A generic dungeon would be neat.

I -think- that need is filled in a few places personally, but with an appropriate theme to run with I could consider it; I'm basically looking for an idea and what sort of object set would go with it IE 'goblin factory, orc fort, human estate, gilnean town' etc.
(07-12-2014, 06:41 PM)Rigley Wrote:
(07-12-2014, 06:18 PM)Mathias Wrote: If you make something goblin related, would love to help you.

Would be appreciated! I was thinking a mogul's personal factory, a public gobbin factory, or maybe sprucing up Azshara Crater and expanding the goblin portion I already built onwards into another area. That one might be fun. Dunno if the interest is there though.

Had my own ideas for a goblin island resort or expanded Pleasure Palace. Might allow for more than just goblins to take interest.
While I'm not to crazily up to date with what custom roleplaying locations there are, despite there being a thread, I'm going to go ahead and post anyway! (I know, Paylonub should start reading up!) Now I understand that there aren't too many Gnome RPers on the server, I actually think they're the least played race on CotH, however I haven't come across many locations (custom or not) that are Gnome oriented or give a race based environment for Gnomes to go to. Perhaps if there were a location(s) more people might begin to hop on their Gnomes and play, or perhaps create one to see how Gnomes play out!
Spoiler:
[Image: 8Mh5ajm.jpg]
I like the Goblin direction that's going on here.
If anyone could spruce up the Steam Pool Resort place in Feralas, that would be nice. It's kinda dark, scary, and desolate to be an upbeat-ish resort in my opinion.
Quote:"Your faction is the underdog right?
You always lose and suck at everything.
You lose towns, people and your second in command is a 14-year old who uses dark magic on his protectors and runs away alone the the wilderness."
- Panoss from the WoW retail forums
Not talking about modifying existing stuff in this thread, sadly; patch objects have to be limited to unreachable places. Azshara Crater has an area that's a goblin resort though, or thats what was being constructed.

As for gnomes; While they're one of my favorite races they tragically have very, VERY few objects to work with. Bliz just doesn't really care about using them much. :c
(07-12-2014, 08:37 PM)Rigley Wrote: Not talking about modifying existing stuff in this thread, sadly; patch objects have to be limited to unreachable places. Azshara Crater has an area that's a goblin resort though, or thats what was being constructed.

As for gnomes; While they're one of my favorite races they tragically have very, VERY few objects to work with. Bliz just doesn't really care about using them much. :c

That's quite unfortunate, I thank you for taking the time to review my response and looking into possibly doing it. Perhaps in the future something can be worked out for the most fantastic Gnomish resort ever! Until then, keep on building and making more fantastic places for us.
Spoiler:
[Image: 8Mh5ajm.jpg]
A blood elf spaaaaaa/resoooooort. That ain't run by Goblins but has Silvermoon pride all over it; No beasties allowed. /racist -- Like, every resort/spa is owned by Goblins. :T I'm sure Silvermoon would have a spa in it, they are blood elves after all!

Place to get all the pretty manicures, pedicures, massages, baths, steam baths, aroma therapy and whatever else you can imagine.

That ain't run by Goblins.
Seriously; No gobbos.
Tempted to say it needs a sign: If you are below a five on the pretty scale, you ain't allowed. Fashionable/pretty people only!
My demon may desire this greatly and may or may not reward you upon the apocalypse.

:p
(07-13-2014, 03:21 AM)Psychyn Wrote: Tempted to say it needs a sign: If you are below a five on the pretty scale, you ain't allowed. Fashionable/pretty people only!

But then only Norell would be allowed in.
I would personally love a neutral town that isn't Goblin-themed, as blasphemous as that may sound. Something a little more of a melting pot of different races.
(07-13-2014, 07:33 AM)Scout Wrote: I would personally love a neutral town that isn't Goblin-themed, as blasphemous as that may sound. Something a little more of a melting pot of different races.

This... Oh my goodness gracious, this... /drool
(07-13-2014, 07:33 AM)Scout Wrote: I would personally love a neutral town that isn't Goblin-themed, as blasphemous as that may sound. Something a little more of a melting pot of different races.

I could possibly work with this, though I'm not a fan of mashing too many objects from different 'sets' together. It kinda makes it difficult to lay out in an appealing manner in short; some objects such as human and high elf go nicely, but even different human buildings from different sub-types (redridge red, alliance blue, etc) clash when you try and push them together in the same build.

So if you have a suggestion for what kinda architecture you'd like for that I could work on thinking something up! No promises completely though.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Rigbuild: Unnamed Noble Estate Rigley 35 5,774 07-13-2014, 02:00 PM
Last Post: Rigley
  Rigley's Cataclysmic Interest Inventory - Round 1 Rigley 27 4,184 05-18-2013, 10:10 AM
Last Post: Rigley
  Rigley's Event Interest Inventory, Part Whichever Rigley 34 5,457 11-27-2012, 01:03 PM
Last Post: CappnRob
  Another Rigley Interest Inventory Rigley 26 5,249 04-12-2012, 05:15 AM
Last Post: Kage