The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

In need of succubus master
Soooooo, I've been considering rolling a succubus for a bit, I mean... Sticking your demon tail in everyone's business and having a character that you could RP in so many different RP sessions? Yes please. Sure, there's the dreadlord option I had in mind for a very long time but I want to start small.

However.. Even if I could roll the character as a member of the Burning Legion and just go around causing havoc... I think having a master with a loose leash around her neck would lead to interesting RP too!

With that said, I posted here hoping to find someone that would rather have a player character as minion instead of those lousy NPCs. Whoever is interested should either post here or PM me.. Or poke me on skype if you got me there. Get to it!

P.S: Faction doesn't matter, Horde is fine but the big blue Alliance is also fine.
[Image: pj3isZU.gif]

[Image: 43883.png]
You actually do -need- a PC master.
JVNemesis Wrote:[...]the point of making warlock minions a sub-cmc was to better enable warlock PCs to have a representation for their minions, and to provide interesting RP. [...]
A PC that isn't your own.
[Image: 2hhkp3k.gif]
Recommended reads: Divine and Arcane. Also, elves.
Wanna refer me in Tribes: Ascend? Clickies!
(08-04-2014, 03:59 AM)flammos200 Wrote: You actually do -need- a PC master.
JVNemesis Wrote:[...]the point of making warlock minions a sub-cmc was to better enable warlock PCs to have a representation for their minions, and to provide interesting RP. [...]
A PC that isn't your own.

Yeah, but I could go full CMC and stuff instead. No big problem there. :P

I don't presently have a warlock but I've been considering having one with a succubus for a while. And what's more fun than NPC minions? PC Minions! If you're interested, we could see about making a demon/master combo.
“Fairy tales do not tell children that dragons exist. Children already know that dragons exist. Fairy tales tell children that dragons can be killed.”
— G.K. Chesterton

Spoiler:
[Image: tumblr_n9hl98KKPd1r4fnslo1_500.gif]

Have a puppy Ruby and a nice day.
I have a warlock.. if anyone's interested... :)
Already worked out something, no longer available.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Old bones looking for a master to serve! Ruibarra 1 713 12-28-2014, 11:15 AM
Last Post: Altaine
  Wanted: Master Edgar 2 993 01-29-2014, 01:56 PM
Last Post: Edgar
  grumpy butt (asgrend) needs a master Alpharius 7 1,027 02-13-2013, 02:37 PM
Last Post: Alpharius
  Looking for a combat trainer/weapons master! Scout 0 553 09-13-2012, 09:23 PM
Last Post: Scout