The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Le ghost has arrived.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
As a player. . . I always wanted to RP, and I always started some RP setions when I could get the time to. Heh, it's fun to remember when I joined wow ( 2009, WoTLK good old times ) I kept making RP scenarios where I was always alone. At that time I was a newbie to RP, as example I was Rping on a “normal” server. I even Rped a barman in the blue recluse ( stormwind bar ) with random people and fun fact is that they gave me golds for the nice job I did. I remember that time when I was contacted about making a reservation for a night's party. At the end of it I won like 300 golds, people can sometime be weird ^^ ( that referes to me ). That part may not belong to this section but I felt like adding it because it's an experience I had as a player.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
Attention! For you are questioning a half Italian/french!. . . Yes, french parents and born in Italy ( considered being half italian/french ). My primary language? Eh. . . Well. . . I do speak french with my parents, speak italian because I still live in italy and I speak english because I own a rental house ( actually more of a villa . . . ) and we keep having german and other non-italian/french nationalities so I'm forced to speak english.( best way to make a publicity for your product eh? ) Now that this is said, if I was to give an answer I'd say English because I use it more than any other language as I belong since 2 years ago in a SEA player community ( South East Asia ) and also because I quickly left french servers in wow to join english ones. Won't add more because I feel like I'll be yelled at for wall of text >.<

Now, about my country? “hides pizza, pastah and anything else” Nothing particular. . . Just that we su** at football >.> ( I feel like I'm gonna be killed by italians so, if there's any italian around here, sowwie :P )

PS : Anime manga fan so I throw time to time japaneese words ^^
PS2 : I'm a footballer too >.<
How did you get into Warcraft?:
Hahah, funny story. Once upon a time I went with my brother to a game shop and I was looking for any Nintendo DS games that would be fun ( yeah I was a child of around 7 years if I recall right. ) My brother sudently saw a copy of World of Warcraft classic, a.k.a Vanilla. My brother was telling me repeativly “oi, come here I have a game to show you, you'd like it. Come on please”. Sadly I kept ignoring him and looked for a DS game. I falled on Spyro ( I hope I didn't mispell the name ) and left the game shop along with WoW. Years after my brother told me “Oi, look at this game” as we had a friend at our place playing WoW. I was like “wooooow that's awesome” and my brother was a bit angry as he remembered that day where I didn't buy the game. After that I buyed the game finnaly. Being 2 years late. . . I kept playing the game since a month ago leaving it because it changed from the original hardcore game to a ( I quote ) “Baby game”. Man I really need to stop myself if I don't want to end up writing a book of informations. . .

How did you find us? Did anything in particular draw you to the server?:
Google is your best friend :3 nothing particular drawed me to the server as the only I knew were Paragon and Blizz RP servers. ( don't get mad at me >.< )

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
The kind of RP I enjoy?
“looks at you” Really?. . . Really?
“Evil smirk” well. . . If I was to give a top It'd be as following :
Top 1 : Strict disciplined military “slightly” masochist ass soldier who fights out of hatred due to damage done to his family who throws at you enigms if you want to know anything about him.

Top 2 : Complete shady woman playing with people's feelings but still had a sad life who sees the life in Azeroth as a big chess table where she has the black side waiting for the world to make anyone advance towards her, to take on the challenge of deducing what she actualy is what her background is and mostly to solve her games as she throws at you numerous enigms.

Top 3 : The solo fighter who has a compleete unknown story, shows nothing but a “dead” body and mind as she keeps giving ice-deadly stares at people showing a complete emotionless face. And of course, who throws at you enigms if you want to know anything about her.

( Yeah I'm more of the intellectual one than the guy who rush, deal with it ^^ )

Actualy this is my style of RP, and I rarely see anyone doing that style ( wich is understandable ) so to answer correctly I'd say any organized event RP and even random RP would fit aslong as there's some thoughts about the RP setion ( not just random "come to RP cuz I got nothing else to do" and then just stick there waiting for anything to happen ).

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My fauvorite race? I do have two. . .
For the male part : Human. Because I like “normal” male characters even in a fantasy game.
For the female part : Night elf. D-d-don't ask why “blushes while looking away”

About a class. . . I don't really have any but If I have to give a top 3 once again it should be as following :

Top 1 : Warlock

Top 2 : Paladin

Top 3 : Warrior

( top 1 : warlock and top 2 : Paladin, you can probably see something wrong there. . . )

What are your expectations of this server?:
You dare ask me this? “cough” Ok, seriously. I do not expect anything from this server. . . Really ^^

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
I'd say the one about humility, I kept seeing overpowered characters with illogic traits/background contradicting each others.

Did you know that we have a Mentor Program? It's entirely voluntary and you as a new player can sign up for it right now in your introduction! Are you interested in signing up to be assigned a Mentor? If so, say so here (Please enter at least "Yes" or "No"):
Eh. . . I'd say no because I like to find out things on my own and I sadly hate to use time to be explained things, no offence of course. It's just my idiotic reasons ^^ Thanks anyway.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
A story? “very low to self” fu** not a story. . .
“Sigh” right. . .

Of course not everything always went as she wanted it to be for all theese years ; but still, it was strange for her to find herself alone, sitting at the big wooden table. Even if we often had her remember that this was the most hurting moment, returning from the graveyard. Everything went well, everything always goes well anyway. The church was full. At the graveyard, she had to recieve everyone's words as anyone who lost his beloved would recieve. . . She got up. Everything truly ended now. Death had to leave the house. The candles first. Then comes the chairs, placed in line all around the bed. Giving a look at the garden. No, definitly, he wasn't there anymore, leaning on his old crackling wooden chair trying for the third time in the day to see if the plants were growing well. He wasn't either there, under the tree. Nor there, staring at the sea. Really, everything went really quickly, since the day while waking up he told her that his stomach was hurting. He was used to it though after all this time. But still, it was soon needed to have the doctor come. But this one, he knew him too well to be worried. He even felt a bit better. . . Three weeks later, he made her swear that she wouldn't let anyone take him to the hospital. The doctor came back. He didn't understand. Nothing could be done. The old dying man keept saying that he would feel better, tommorow, without any doupts, this would already be forgotten. But, when he was alone with her, he told her that he didn't want to die at the hospital. He knew that it was the end, he did his time. The proof, others, younger, leaved before him. . . The priest came in the afternoon, the old man was dead at the “little day”. The sin that was slicing him in two triumphed. It was normal.

She didn't hear her coming. Cecil, after changing herself, came to see if she had any needs. What would she need? Angela made her sit. They talked. Well, Cecil talked. About the old man that she didn't really like, and about all the people of the tiny village present at the ceremony. Angela hardly payed atention to what she said.

Cecil left. The night came. Angela washed some dishes. She washed the cups and the old white cofee pot, now useless because she never drink cofee. She also took some pieces of cloth, a little package of three quarter used Rat poison. She went to put everything to the trash. It's been atleast twenty years since we didn't see a rat in the house.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
About the story about “how did I get to know about warcraft” yes I had 7 years at that time, I was born in 2000. And yes people tell me that I don't do 14 years old. ( I feel like I'm just overpowering myself >.< )

Now, seriously. I like pizza :3

( PS : About the story I made, it has a hiden meaning, for those who didn't figure it, if you wanna do some nice RP with me you better have a lill drink and think about what I write, cuz it might not look like but even though I keep going with the flow I still am able to put some hiden things in there, Wait I feel like overpowering myself again, sumimasen ( translates as sorry in japaneese ) >.< )

( PS 2 : I am also known as Le ghost, you may know why after a bit ^^ )
Also known as : Le Ghost
Throm'ka, potential recruit!

You have taken a tremendous step with this submission! You will receive an 'official' response in due time, but meanwhile you may wish to ensure you've reviewed the following:
  • Rules (Remember, ignorance is no excuse in the case of rule-breaking! Don't make the Peon Overseers lash you with the whip any more than necessary!)
  • Policies (There are some policies that may be rather uncommon, so if you have not yet checked them then spare a moment to do so!)

Some extra reading that may be of use:
Soon, you should receive a reply to your submission from one of the Peon Overseers informing you of whether you are a suitable candidate for Peonship. Be patient! Just review the above information and a response will come before you know it! As an aside, I think Peon Giranx2 has an... er... 'interesting' ring to it, eh?
Hello there, Giranx2! Welcome to Conquest of the Horde!

Apologies for the delay! And don't worry, if you want to find things out on your own that's completely fine too. :) The Mentor System is there for those who want and need it.

Do you have Skype? If so, you should check out this thread! Feel free to add my Skype (loxmardin) as well, if you want to chat, ask questions or have me add you to the official CotH Skype Group, manually!

Remember to register your in-game account in the Account Management page with the exact information you registered your forum name under. Also, take a look at this announcement about the .LFRP command! It's totally useful!

As per standard approval procedure, I'm going to link you to a few nice places that it certainly doesn't hurt if you double-check and make yourself extra familiar with. These are the Rules and Policies, as well as the FAQs. They've got a bunch of vital information in them. Don't forget to "/join Chat" for general chatter, "/join Barrens" for general randomness and more spammy chatter in-game!

Without further ado, welcome to the server and I hope we'll see you around!

Happy RPing!

Love,
Overseer Loxmardin
Arigato. ( thanks in japaneese~ :3 )

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Flii has Arrived Flii 3 936 12-07-2013, 12:04 PM
Last Post: Geoni
  Samuel Vimes of the Ankh-Morpork City Watch has arrived! SirSamVimes 2 971 11-22-2009, 05:11 AM
Last Post: SirSamVimes
  Gazaran has arrived to CoTH.... davidlamb91 2 786 10-04-2009, 07:54 AM
Last Post: Esthrunil
  i have arrived so stop your bickering and make me a smoothy Proxymorph 7 1,218 08-28-2009, 11:03 AM
Last Post: Nostra
  Bearx has Arrived Xsav1269 0 650 06-19-2009, 02:59 PM
Last Post: Xsav1269