The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Bearx has Arrived
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
Well I love to Roleplay. I enjoy the relationships and conflicts between the characters. I enjoy the relationship building, the higher powers to worship , the leaders to give you orders. The RP enviroment is just unique.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I am for The United States, I speak English and some Spanish.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I have been playing warcraft for years, have 3 80s on Dalaran ( retail )
I used to play Everquest back in the day until Warcraft blew up.

What made you seek our server over others?:
I was in search of a good RP server. All of the others offer 99% pvp action with no rp experiences.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Well I enjoy the whole real life experiences of the character. Based on my characters personality , I would like his life to try to adjust to that. Bar scene , adventure, relationships, family , friendship , all a part of what i enjoy about Roleplaying.
What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Well my favorite race would either be a human or a blood elf. My favorite class would have to be a Priest or a Mage.

What are your expectations of this server?:
Well from what i have read, My expectations are a great place to RP, Meet alot of friends and start a RPing world of WoW.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Well, They all are excellent rules, I believe the one that stands out to myself the most is the maturity section. I am an experienced RP player, Hate running into people who either don't want to RP or just have no interested in it.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!: The Stormwind gates were my home throughout my childhood, the bells of the Cathedral always echoing in my head. I was a student of the light arts, Archbishop Benedictus was my teacher and idol. Throughout my childhood I wanted nothing more then to help the orphans of Stormwind. My family was lost during the period of the "Scourge" helping those like myself was something I would make a career. I kept in solitude most of my life, studing was all i knew, fun wasn't something that i knew much about. As I grew into a young woman I began to wonder what the world was like outside of the Stormwind gates.. Maybe now is my time to see.....

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Roleplaying is so much fun and I also enjoy it.. I'm ready to join your wonderful server if you allow me =)

Thank you,
Bearx

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Le ghost has arrived. Giranx2 3 1,230 09-27-2014, 08:04 AM
Last Post: Giranx2
  The Flii has Arrived Flii 3 936 12-07-2013, 12:04 PM
Last Post: Geoni
  Samuel Vimes of the Ankh-Morpork City Watch has arrived! SirSamVimes 2 971 11-22-2009, 05:11 AM
Last Post: SirSamVimes
  Gazaran has arrived to CoTH.... davidlamb91 2 786 10-04-2009, 07:54 AM
Last Post: Esthrunil
  i have arrived so stop your bickering and make me a smoothy Proxymorph 7 1,218 08-28-2009, 11:03 AM
Last Post: Nostra