The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Client Profile Archives 2013-2014
This is to be used to list our clients by name, race, gender, and orientation. Although the ID list is viewable OOC so you can decide on a good match for your character, IC you still have to pay a fee in order for that character to view the profile or else this will be considered metagaming. This list is usable IC for Matchmakers ONLY. Otherwise, to protect the identities of our clients, outsiders are prohibited from viewing this list IC.

ADDED 25/2/2013: A spreadsheet is available to track players and their characters with associations to TLE. The spreadsheet, however, is only used to track player activity. The below list is otherwise the orientation-based Clientele List.

EDIT 6/4/2013: The above spreadsheet is outdated. The updated one is in the works.

ROMANTIC CLIENT LIST:

MsF:

Spoiler:
Quote:+Blood Elf

4.) Korvon Balerian (Saetik)

+Draenei

2.) Vindicator Jakodus (Noble)

+Dwarf

+Forsaken

+Gnome

+Goblin

3.) Geoni (Geoni)

+Human

+Night Elf
              5.) Fenastik Eldaragun (FlyingSquirrel)

+Orc

+Tauren

+Troll

MsM:

Spoiler:

+Draenei

4.) Ce (Geoni)

+Dwarf

+Forsaken

+Gnome

+Human

+Night Elf

+Orc

2.) Thragash Blackjaw (Grakor456) (Withdrawn, match found)

3.) Surthak Fireblade (Grakor456) (Withdrawn, match found)

+Tauren

+Troll

FsM:

Spoiler:

+Draenei

3.) Poyvida (Nightharrow) (Player inactive)

4.) Mahri (ProjectRandom)

+Dwarf

+Forsaken

6.) Elira (Averrana)

+Gnome

+Goblin

5.) Amalia Fizzrocket (ProjectRandom)

+Human

2.) Avira Strak (Erynn) (Withdrawn, match found)

+Night Elf

+Orc

+Tauren

+Troll

FsF:

Spoiler:

2.) Shumeri (Hexproof)

+Draenei

+Dwarf

+Forsaken

+Gnome

+Human

+Night Elf

+Orc

+Tauren

+Troll

MsMF:

Spoiler:

+Draenei

+Dwarf

+Forsaken

+Gnome

+Human

+Night Elf

+Orc

3.) Gurvok Wolfbite (Geoni) (Withdrawn, found a match)

+Tauren

+Worgen

4.) Adrien-Rene Genet (ImagenAshyun) (listed as 'Human' in actual profile)

+Troll

FsMF:

Spoiler:

2.) Toriidae (Xigo)

3.) Belladiel (Yandere)

4.) Noria Duskbinder (McKnighter) (Employee Profile)

+Draenei

+Dwarf

+Forsaken

+Gnome

+Goblin

5.) Sazaie Goldsprocket (Laucian)

6.) Cressy Fluxxwizzle (Cressy)

+Human

+Night Elf

+Orc

+Tauren

+Troll

[Image: 3HQ8ifr.gif]
PLATONIC CLIENT LIST:

MALE:

Spoiler:

+Draenei

+Dwarf

+Forsaken

+Gnome

+Human

+Night Elf

+Orc

+Tauren

+Troll

FEMALE:

Spoiler:

+Draenei

+Dwarf

+Forsaken

+Gnome

+Human

+Night Elf

+Orc

+Tauren

+Troll
Kapre Wrote:Kapre's Note: Withdrawn due to request. Good luck, MsM2!

Quote:
Interviewer: Kapre

Profile Type: First Person

Player: Grakor456

---

Name: MsM2

Race: Orc

Short description: Bouncer, wears a mohawk, very muscular and jovial.

History: Raised in the camps, eventually got out and became a wrestling. Fought for the Horde, became a bouncer.

Interests and Hobbies: Lifting things, wrestling, swimming. Whittling on his spare time. Fights well, learned to cook a bit. Working on improving reading and writing.

---

Gender preference: Male

Racial preference: Orc

Wanted in a partner: Anyone who can appreciate his sense of humor. High energy to keep up with him. He's not picky on what they'd look like, he can take care of him.

Unwanted in a partner: Can't be too high strung. He's a simple guy, probably can deal with almost anything. Otherwise not sure.

Term: Long

Additional Notes: Previously was mated but now split-up. Handle with care.
Quote:Interviewer: Noria

Player: Hexproof

---

Name: FsF2

Race: Blood Elf

Short description: Blonde hair, slightly tanned skin and a fairly toned body. Pretty sure she has more muscles than some Farstriders.

History: Born and raised in Quel'thalas, was a merchant for a while, then a spellbreaker, and now she just wanders around selling brew and wrestling trolls.

Interests and Hobbies: Likes to explore and see new things, singing, drawing, fishing, weaving, brewing, and drinking. Heavy focus on drinking.
---

Gender preference: Female

Racial preference: Blood Elf, Night Elf(?), Draenei, Human Anything but Tauren. (This sounds familiar...)

Wanted in a mate: Someone who is kind and open to new things(wants excitement!). Interested in learning, not judgmental, someone who won't try to change who she is. (She really likes to drink.) Oh, and she tolerates religious types. Probably.

Unwanted wouldn't like in a mate: Nobody controlling, harmful to others.

Term: However long it lasts.

Additional Notes: I think she's one of those brewmasters, she talked about breathing fire and she makes some really nice drinks. She seems like a lot of fun if you can keep up with her.
Quote:Interviewer: Kapre

Player: Noble

---

Name: MsF2

Race: Draenei

Short description: Strong-looking vindicator, with draenic armor and crystal hammer. Very devoted to our people, from my previous knowledge of him in the past. Elder--about twenty-five thousand. Remembers Argus. Admits being slightly too forward and fast-pced.

History: Argus born, spent much of his early youth drinking; married once or twice. Was a magi back in those days. By Draenor, he was with his family often and changed his life path to that of the vindicator. He will not speak of the orcs.

Interests and Hobbies: Diamond making, reading, learning about the arcane (despite no longer a mage). Also an excellent fighter, but wouldn't brag about it.

---

Gender preference: Female only

Wanted in a partner: Potential wife, companion, and lover. An affectionate soul.

Unwanted in a partner: Doesn't seek a partner interested in only sex. Doesn't want a female who doesn't respond well to expressions of affection.

Additional Notes: Stated he is nervous to meet those younger than himself. Also interested in elves of either sort, humans, and tauren. But don't tell the Boss that. What? Nothing, Lord Salsborough.

Player: Xigo.

---

Name: FsMF2

Race: Sin'dorei(Blood Elf).

Short description: Dark haired and pale, she's short(which seems to bother her) and weights about average as far as elven women go. Since she's a mage, assumed to favor robes(she shows off her chest proudly too, not that I'm complaining.)

History: Born among Silvermoon's nobility, mostly spent her time studying magic while staying responsible(For home life?). Her family wasn't hit too hard by the Scourge during the Third War compared to others. Studies(not practice) Necromancy because her mother was turned into a Death Knight(I think Necromancers are the only mages that can maintain and heal the undead, so make sense). Now has a casual study of esoteric arcane arts.

Interests and Hobbies: Reads books on said arcane arts, a general book worm. Is a 'private person'(She doesn't like crowds or groups, I'm assuming).

---

Gender preference: Male or Female

Racial preference: Sin'dorei for a serious relationship, Kaldorei for a fling if they don't try to tear off her face. She can have a casual and friendly chat with other Alliance members with platonic interests in mind. (Oh, that's right. No inter-faction relationships.)

Wanted in a partner: Not picky, but unsure about men. No baby making. Hasn't met a male Sin'dorei that is up to her standards(I can relate). Someone friendly, a morally good person who wants to have safe fun. Maybe an artist?

Unwanted in a partner: Not bloodthirsty or a dare devil. Cultists are off limits along with anyone else who are generally 'bad'.

Term: A lasting relationship, but can't see marriage happening.

Additional Notes: At least I got to give her a foot massage out of this.

Player: Yandere.

---

Name: FsMF3

Race: Sin'dorei(Blood elf).

Short description: White-blonde hair, has a curvy and ample figure to her. She was dressed in robes while showing off her assets rather shamelessly. About average height and weight for a blood elf.

History: About a millennium and a half years old(that's 1,500~!), born to a family of Magisters and was educated as one(didn't seem to like it). She was sent to Dalaran for studying with the other races of the world, made friends and apparently outlived some. Belladiel joined the Alliance during the Second War and joined with the expedition to Outland. She ended up absorbing fel out there while trapped with the rest of the Alliance forces, and went to Shattrath once the portal opened up to rest. Afterward, she returned to Dalaran and now travels about at her leisure.

Interests and Hobbies: Astrology, exploring places and meeting new people and cultures. She has a slight weakness for alcohol(drinks every day, I thought that was normal!) and enjoys playing the lute. She also knows a fair amount of Alchemy and is a herbalist.
---

Gender preference: Men or women(or anything in between!).

Racial preference: Tauren and Undead are limited to a platonic relationship, otherwise she is open to all the others.

Wanted in a partner: People who can be trusted, are fun to be around. Someone who wouldn't mind getting their hands dirty, a mundane, rustic(?) person.

Unwanted in a partner: Misandry(hate against males), Misogyny(hate against women), racism, any sort of generic hatred. Judgmental people are iffy. No serial murderers. No grumps, no overly melancholy, and no prissy arrogant people.

Term: However long it lasts(short terms can go hook up at the tavern!).

Additional Notes: There actually might be a match for her! Too bad, I thought she was kind of cute.
Quote:Interviewer: Noria(myself).

Profile Type:First Person.

Player of Intended Client: McKnighter.

---

Name: FsMF4

Race: Sin'dorei(Blood Elf).

Short description: I'm a highly intelligent, sexybeautiful, humorous and interesting lady. I like to keep my crimson hair kept short, normally in a pun to upkeep professionalism with my clients(though I wouldn't mind letting it down if asked~). I'm rather tall, so I hope that doesn't intimidate, as well with my voluminous figure(Okay, maybe not -that- ample, you'll just have to see for yourself). I'll rest is up to mystery, as to not spoil what a complex personality and life I have!

History: I was born into nobility, a House made up of Magisters who lead the front in arcane research(I have a few horror stories of some experiments that went wrong. Just ask). I was taught and instructed with several schools of arcane as well as many academic studies. My parents wanted me to be successful when I take over the head of the House, so they took every measure to give me an advantage when the time came. Instead, I went out and abused my position and power to enjoy myself and have fun I actually took a liking to the medical field, first becoming a physical therapist then studied mental therapy after those damned priests began cleansing the world with their sparkly holy healing spells that cured everything(No I'm not upset, what made you think that?)

As life went on, it seemed an enemy of the house decided to try and wipe out my family. Assassins killed my parents and nearly got to me, not to mention the Third War happened right after that. The period was a very dark time, but it's when I took to opening up a clinic and begin practicing my medical field in earnest, though I ended up closing it recently since everyone's heads seemed to be on straight. Now, I work for the Love Exchange and practice my therapy on the side.

Interests and Hobbies: Meeting and studying people, reading, learning, drinking wine, long walks on the bench, lovemaking lovematching(This is what I mean, really.), mental and physical therapy(To an extent, giving a joint massage is more enjoyable than trying to stop one's artery from gushing. Or treating the mentally ill. More stories.)

---

Gender preference: Male or female, it doesn't matter to me.

Racial preference: Anyone but undead, they are all very annoying or rambling about their Queen and how they wish to suck the maggots from her blighted corpse. The Alliance is off limits because they're enemies of the Horde, one I proudly serve. Oh who am I kidding. I don't mind any Alliance partners unless they're trying to rip my face off.

Wanted in a partner: I want smarts and wits, someone who's funny yet knowledge about something interesting. Also, it wouldn't hurt if you're someone who's stable and dominant in charge of their life. I handle enough weak willed patients as it is. Oh, and if I work to keep my body in shape, so should you. Yoga is not easy and I will gladly prove it to you. Open-mindedness is a plus.

Unwanted in a partner: Weak willed, brawn over brains, rudeness, awkwardness, someone not attractive fit, any sort of zealot, narrow-minded racist, or any Light wielder.

Term: However long it lasts.

Additional Notes: I think I should've saved this one as a draft and actually make one that I didn't scratch all over. Oh well.

Kapre's notes: This is going to be fun to match.

Player: Erynn

---

Name: FsM2

Race: Human

Short description: At the time of interview, 5 months pregnant. Nervous around muscular men (memo to myself: don't take off my shirt around her). Has a lot of love to give. Usually quiet too. Bad vision, wears specs.

History: Childhood was fairly normal. Born in Northshire, didn't go far until around seventeen. Around then, she started seeing other places. Learned magic, specialized in ice, can do fire and arcane-based spells. Parents passed on at old age. Had a brother, but she hasn't heard from him since she was eight.

Interests and Hobbies: Exploring, dancing, reading, usually when unable to do anything else. Doesn't like being in one place and has to keep herself busy, even if it's just walking.

---

Racial preference: Anyone not undead Sucker for muscular men.

Wanted in a partner: Hopes to find someone who will return the love she'd give back to them, the same way. Be fine with kids. Is fine with whoever the way he is. A little bit of laziness a relaxed personality will do.

Unwanted in a partner: No one cruel, no one evil or nasty.

Additional Notes: Father of her child left her as soon as he learned of her pregnancy. At the time of the interview, she's at the stage where she can be moody. Please handle with care.
Quote:((Withdrawn due to player inactivity))

Quote:Interviewer: Roux Blackwood

Player: Nightharrow

---

Name: FsM3

Short description: Lively lass that loves sweets, and doesn't take anything sour from anyone. Young for a draenei at just over two centuries. That's young, right?

History: Born on Draenor. Assuming her history was "typical" of the draenei. She didn't wish to speak of it. Never seen "space".

Interests and Hobbies: Sweets, considers magic important, and is taking a class to learn arcane fire. I noticed paint on her finger--she didn't mention it, but perhaps she paints? Might be a closely kept personal thing. Works at the Sable Dragon Inn.

---

Racial preference: <Here, the handwriting drastically changes. Elegant draenei script details whatever is needed. It isn't Kapre's handwriting.>

Spoiler:
[Draenic] <Very passionate about draenei males, but I recently discovered attraction to elves.>

Wanted in a partner: Independent like her own self, motivation, and good talker. Friendly, good hair, and knows that back off means, back off.

Unwanted in a partner: Goblin attitude, pompous. Generally being an arse.

Term: Believes she has a long time to find her true mate, but if long-term happens, it happens.

Additional Notes: If you got any bloke draenei in your files, be careful. Saw her come back from a walk with one not happy. Large, fancy crystal armor. Don't think he knew what back off meant. Call them vindicators, right?

Kapre's Notes: I have a feeling I know who exactly you're talking about. We will refrain from matching her with MsF2.

Kapre's Notes 2: [Draenic scribble on the side] <She's like Xanthe and me!~>
[Image: tumblr_nfm4t0FZcT1rtcd58o1_r1_500.gif]
Quote:Willelm's Note: Withdrawn due to request. But I'm keeping this as a personal laugh.

Player: Grakor456

---

Name: MsM3

Race: Troll Draenei Ogre Orc

Short description: I can't remember, I was drunk. Big and muscular, I think.

History: Born in the encampment interns, a Worsesong. Father third in the Fought War, demons to died. Became did a sailor, then a mercenary. Just living to make a making. What in the Nether did I just write? Born in the internment camps, a Warsong. Father fought in the Third War, died to demons. Became a sailor, then a mercenary. Currently just seeking a means to make a living.

Interests and Hobbies: Likes to travel, read, cook, fight, and scold Undead.

---

Racial preference: Everything and anything Orcs!

Wanted in a partner: Open-minded, especially with the orcane arcane. Strong, self-sufficient, optomestrist optimistic.

Unwanted in a partner: Bloody Undead I don't know! No one obviously evil. I THINK.

Term: Long?

Additional Notes: I'm not swear I drunk! This is why I put down the bottle before I left the Exodar. Oh, Light, this hangover.
Kapre Wrote:Kapre's Note: Not a valid profile.

Player of Client: LostStranger

---

Name: MsMF2

Race: Mop Undead

Short description: I CAN'T REMEMBER Something glowing on his face. I think.

History: Bloody

Interests and Hobbies: Bloody. Hooker Booker. Did he mention necromancy??

---

Gender preference: Bloody

Racial preference: Volunteer

Wanted in a partner: Blood

Unwanted in a partner: No paladins. I think?

Term: Either

Additional Notes: WHAT THE <Draenei epithet> DID I JUST WRITE?
Quote:Interviewer: Jof'waz

Player: Geoni

---

Name: MsMF3

Race: Orc

Short description: He's got a spiked fist made of iron. Ladies or men should beware an assgrab, unless they like the cold. Bearded. Muscles. Don't call him a "love muffin".

History: Born on Draenor, participated in all three wars. Has a worg that he has cared for for years, but is letting her rest as she's old, like him. Believe he called himself "Shattered Hand", like that orc clan.

Interests and Hobbies: His fun is having hard work. Raising worgs, that kind of fun. Would be interested in trying out "fun" if him and his new mate finally had free time after the work was done.

---

Gender preference: Both is okay.

Racial preference: Orcs. Other Horde races can be okay if they're around his height (sorry, goblins).

Wanted in a partner: Strong, works hards, abides somewhat to his work schedule (that would be greedy)

Unwanted in a partner: No "filthy Alliance". Draenei are okay. No warlocks that associate with demons. Slackers are fed to his worg.

Term: Long.

Additional Notes: I can work, now leave me alone, puppy. Also, make sure the lady he finds is boring.
Quote:Interviewer: Kapre Xanthe, totally Xanthe, not Kapre. Please don't fire me, Lord Salsborough.

Player: Geoni

---

Name: MsF3

Race: Goblin

Short description: "Hi, I'm Geoni, a homeless Goblin who is addicted to Felweed, homeless, and stuck with an Orc baby. Please date me!" Thin, gaunt-looking fellow with a few piercings and tattoos. Carries around an orc child, Skidmark. They seem to be very close, and he seems warmer than his appearance suggests.

History: Mother died young, father raised him. He and his brothers were forced to work in the mines and competed against each other; eventually was framed for theft and ran away. Worked for the Steamwheedle Cartel for a while then worked for firework sales. Got himself in involved with women and partying (I think?). Tried working on his own firework business until his licence sank in the ocean? Has been homeless since an unfortunate event (I'm guessing the Shattering). Obtained Skidmark eventually (goblins and orcs can't mix, can they?).

Interests and Hobbies: Good at making fireworks and workign with gunpowder.
---

Gender preference: Ladies only

Racial preference: Goblins

Wanted in a partner: Someone who can accept his interests and has some of her own. Someone who can at least be supportive at times (not used to having someone who does, so it'd be nice).

Unwanted in a partner: Someone who values fidelity (himself not someone who does). Doesn't want anyone who would like to tie him up and try to get him killed when he pisses them off.

Term: Short, I'm assuming.

Willelm's Notes: Kapre, you are more transparent than the gems you work on. I'll take the profile anyway. Your suspension ends in a week.
Quote:Willelm's Note: Withdrawn. Paired herself with MsF4. What a horrible match, "care" my arse. Well, you did warn me, Kapre. I wager two weeks.

Quote:Kapre's Note: Made active again after the relationship with MsF4 ended. Please read the below notes for recommendations.

Player: ProjectRandom

---

Name: FsM4

Short description: Describes herself as self-sufficient. Hunts and cooks her own food, and so forth. Likes to provide for others, as well as socialize. Likes to think of herself as a friendly person. Open to criticism.

History: Born in Nagrand, hid in the forests (Terokkar?) until the destruction of Draenor. Arrived in Azeroth via mage portal as opposed to the Exodar. Cannot give an estimated time spent hiding and staying on Azeroth.

Interests and Hobbies: Loves cooking, as it's her forte. Also loves flowers and gardening. Also enjoys reading, adventures, and fishing. Knits as well.

---

Gender preference: Males only

Racial preference: Draenei predominantly. Other races are fine (did not specify. Please don't sack me, Lord Salsborough).

Wanted in a partner: A gentleman, a man of manners. Has some level of independence and wants more from her than just sex. Someone with a good sense of humor, is non-judgmental, and easy-going. Preferably someone muscular, but is fine with someone slender.

Unwanted in a partner: No Forsaken or orcs.

Additional Notes: Grandfather told me about her. Handle with care.

Spoiler:
Kapre's additional notes: Please refer to the MsF4 additional notes for context.

I have counselled FsM4 concerning her recent breakup. She revealed a past of men continuously leaving her (whom, I must add, she cannot keep track and cannot hold a relationship longer than a week). Given tonight's events and what MsF4 revealed, she is prone to caustic blowups, grudges, and insulting others while refusing to listen to the other party. I have attempted to have her patch things up with MsF4, but she absolutely refuses to listen to him despite his concern for her. I have observed that she refuses to acknowledge another person exists in a relationship and she is only focused on instant self-gratification.

I highly recommend FsM4 seeks personal (and mental) counsel before she can attain a relationship so the patterns of self-destruction and harm towards others can be lessened. A long term relationship with her cannot be attained until she learns how to maintain one without destroying herself and her lover.

I personally do not wish to counsel her myself, as she reminds me too much of a certain lover who nearly drove me over the edge in misery.

Willelm's Notes: Client showed lack of genuine interest in self-improvement, moreso eager to get a match now, no ifs, ands, or buts. If she so wishes, then we will make a match based on compatibility at the current state. Do not match her with anyone who wishes stability in their relationship if it's to be a long one.

Profile can be put on hold until someone who can meet FsM4's needs can be met. We can try to match her with this "Gantrithor", though, as he seems to know her.

Also, thank you, Jof'waz, for having the patience to speak when I was about to lose my temper. I hope you enjoy the gift.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Romantic Client Profiles: MALE seeking MALE or FEMALE ImagenAshyun 3 4,113 01-17-2015, 10:24 PM
Last Post: Geoni
  Platonic Client Profiles: MALE ImagenAshyun 2 1,556 01-17-2015, 10:15 PM
Last Post: Geoni
  Platonic Client Profiles: FEMALE ImagenAshyun 4 2,337 01-09-2015, 01:38 PM
Last Post: Krilari
  Romantic Client Profiles: MALE seeking FEMALE ImagenAshyun 5 6,251 12-29-2014, 12:26 PM
Last Post: Krilari
  Romantic Client Profiles: FEMALE seeking FEMALE ImagenAshyun 2 2,268 12-27-2014, 11:59 PM
Last Post: ImagenAshyun