The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Your Opinion
I think it's time for another one of these threads.
May be interesting, may be creepy.

That's right, I'm asking you:

What WoW Races do you find sexy?
Hurhurhur.
Really, as someone who draws pin-up art, I always contemplate what other folks think about the races in terms of eye candy, if any.

Long-winded explanations are encouraged.

Here's mine:

Ally:
Night Elves
Why: I have no idea. The females are dominant and could kick my ass, the males have a nice build, and both of them have a feral beauty to them without being twiggy.

Dwarves
Why: WHOA! I know. It's a character trait, really. I like the build of the females, mostly.

Draenei:
Er, I don't know. I don't like the whole hooves thing, but there's something about them that's pretty interesting looking, design-wise for both genders.

Horde:

Blood Elves
Why: I think they're cute. Cute and mean. I like how both genders look. I think their combination of being "pretty" and "batshit" is cool.

Orcs
Why: I'm really not hooked on their character traits yet, but I do love their design. I liked the females especially; I'd like the males more if they weren't hunched... They're not hunched in much official art, so I don't get why they're hunched in game.

Trolls
Why: This only goes for males. The females were cool (but I didn't think were sexy) before the revamp, so they lost a lot of character, I feel. Character is everything.

Other:
Goblins
Why: Really, who wasn't surprised I'd say this? I'm more partial towards female goblin's design.

Shivans
Why: I think that's what they're called? Multiple arms, mang.

NOW, I want to hear your opinions. Be brave and share 'em.
˜★Sketch Blog
This is an easy question. Humans! Theres just something about them that I find so familiar. I can relate to 'em pretty easy, and are by far the race that I could comprehend having sensual relations with.
Spoiler:
[video]www.youtube.com/watch?v=RrkzIN2eP0U[/video]

"What a mess we made, when it all went wrong..."
Hands down, Troggs. Those backs man, this layers of man fuzz, under bite, loin clothe. I mean God, what more could you ask for? Not to mention, totally look like the jews from Borat! Nothing gets me hot and crazy like the running of the jew. It's the nose, total Trogg quality. Nose penetration, mhmmmmm.
You can't wax that.
I'll bite.

Ally:
Night Elf - Them guys are built!

Horde:
Blood Elf - They're cute and effeminate.
Troll - Not sure what it is about them but they do the trick.

Misc:
Arthas - Judging by the new expansion he obviously likes to take it. Sign me up.

Hope you all enjoyed that.
Heh. I'll take my hand in answering this.

Alliance:

Honestly... I think most of them look deformed. Humans all have roid problems, along with Drae males, and well... it's just odd.

And don't get me started on Draenei females or human females.

Horde:

Probably the best would be female Orcs, in my opinion. Even though the muscles are more toned out on the skin/model, it actually looks like they could carry a child without stabbing it with their spine, or looking like they are the Omish ideal for baby bearing. (Again with Drae and Humans, respectivly.)

I share the same opinion on male orcs as Twilight.

Troll males look nice, even though I don't find them sexy, I have an appreciation for the way the model looks. Lanky just looks awesome.

And no, surprisingly, Tauren do not turn me on. BUT STILL ROLL TAUREN, GOD.

Ahem, as for the rest of the horde, stick them in the meh category. Undead are gross, and Bloodelves remind me of cliquey bitchy teenagers, in looks and race attitude.

Other races: OGRES! Wait. No. I didn't say that.

I'd say the succubus is the only non-player model I find attractive, for obvious reasons. Although, the idea of getting killed or hurt in general by someone 'sexy' is unnapealing, so it's a double edged sword.

In short, I guess I like the healthier looking females, and the odd looking males. *Shrug*

Don't go Freud on me, please.
[Image: desc_head_freemasons.jpg]

△Move along.△

△△
△△△
△△△△

SinkMarylandSink Wrote:Hands down, Troggs. Those backs man, this layers of man fuzz, under bite, loin clothe. I mean God, what more could you ask for? Not to mention, totally look like the jews from Borat! Nothing gets me hot and crazy like the running of the jew. It's the nose, total Trogg quality. Nose penetration, mhmmmmm.

I'm in tears, that was just -too- good. I'm not even going to reply because NOTHING is going to top that response.
[Image: badge.jpg]
Huh, I guess I am what my main is. o.O
Banshees. Their hair is so long and beautiful, and they have a husky voice. Who doesn't love a woman with a good sexy voice? They're a tad flighty, which makes them all the more enjoyable right? It's all in the chase, I'm sure. And since all that hair can be manipulated at will, hey (and not to strangle, if you know what I mean).

Ogres! Two heads are better than one.

Nathrezhim. Well uhh... Don't girls like vampires? Twilight makes me think this is a good idea.

I've actually been lying this whole time. Here's my real choice:

Siv. Siv, I love you. Siv, have my children. You are the most sexy Warcraft race. I'm sorry Krent, you just don't cut it.
Rensin Wrote:Don't go Freud on me, please.
Sometimes a Tauren is just a Tauren.
˜★Sketch Blog
TwilightDisciple Wrote:

You say the man in your dreams has... Horns? Interesting.
Kaghuros Wrote:
TwilightDisciple Wrote:

You say the man in your dreams has... Horns? Interesting.

HE'S NOT MY FATHER DARN YOU.
[Image: desc_head_freemasons.jpg]

△Move along.△

△△
△△△
△△△△

Races we find sexy? Hah, this thread will be interesting. Just a reminder ahead of time, everyone play nice here.

Most of the people who know me well would probably be able to predict my answers.

Orcs. I've always liked the heavily-muscled look on males, so orcs are up there at the top. Don't ask me why, but if a guy looks really strong, I probably find him sexy. The hunched look did annoy me at first, but I got used to it, and it kinda adds to their general "blocky" look, since in their normal stance they nearly look as wide as they are tall.

Normally I don't have an opinion on females, but I will say that female orcs annoy me because they look nothing like the males.

Humans. Sometimes. I don't think they look that bad, but then again I like the more muscular look they hold in WoW compared to how most MMO's portray them. Also, confession time...very little human-wise I find as attractive as a muscular bald guy with a goatee. Don't ask me why. I blame my gym teacher in school, because it should be illegal that he was that hot.

Tauren. Again, sometimes, and at the risk of being called a fur, I suppose. I don't typically go for anthromorphed animal-types that often, but I've always found minotaur-types to be interesting in general. Perhaps because there's very little that embodies raw masculinity as well as a bull, symbolically. I think tauren are a bit too animal-like in form at times, though, and the hunch is irritating, moreso than on orcs

Draenei. Once more, sometimes. I'm not a huge fan of the race lore, but they have an exotic and alien look to them, in a good way (if that makes sense.)

That's pretty much it, I suppose. I definitely *dislike* both elves, dwarves, gnomes, and undead. Also, for troll and draenei females, see my comments about orc females.
Have you hugged an orc today?
- I am not tech support. Please do not contact me regarding technical issues. -
Oh this is an interesting thread.

Alliance

Gnomes- What can I say...I love the way gnome females look. It is like a pocket-size bundle of adorable sexiness. The males on the other hand, eh, not so much.

Draenei- I agree with Grakor, their exoticness (male and female) is quiet enticing. My eyes always draw to them when in a room.

Dwarf- Well, I just love the females. I hate how everyone always say they are ugly, but look at Blizzards drawings of them and how they are supposed to look and they are just...beautiful.

Horde

Trolls-Wow, I think female trolls can be incredibly attractive. I have no clue why, but they have this beauty to them that makes me go...Wow.

Blood Elves- I love the way the males look. (So shoot me, I am vain.) And well, the females look too prissy for me to enjoy.

Other Races

Ethereals- I don't know what it is about them. Maybe its their glowy, non-descriptive, dominant standing bodies, but I love them.

:D

<33

Cressy
[Image: anigif_mobile_9893b2566588ab845c7985f71769a9f2-7.gif]
And away we go!

Alliance:

Humans- The males ALARM me. I just really can't think of any real person that's shaped anywhere near that way. That's okay for a fantasy race, but for humans? Bleh. The females are all right as long as they're not moving. The way they walk makes me think there's something very wrong with their joints.

Night Elves- Okay, okay. The males are fairly attractive, although their gigantic facial hair really isn't my thing. The females are skinny, but at least they move fluidly.

Dwarves- Regarding the females... Dear Blizz: Thank you for at least giving one Alliance race hips.

Draenei- I like the way the females sit, I think it's beautiful. Other than that... bleh.

Horde:

Trolls- Male trolls. SURPRISE! I like lanky character designs, what can I say? Although really it's not the body that I find attractive, it's the attitude. They generally strike me as very confident. The females... *cringe* They're female night elves without the grace or the nice hair. I'm going to agree with Grak here.

Orcs: Female orcs have a fairly realistic (compared to most of the other "human-like" races) body structure, even if it doesn't match up with the male orcs (that bothers me on a different level). I'll say again here that what I really find attractive is the confidence. They carry themselves well, as if they demand respect, and that's sexy.

Blood Elves- Really, all they've got going for them is that they are more human-shaped than the humans (although not by much), and the females have grace to them. However, they look like every preppy girl ever, no matter what face you use on them. Bleh.

Tauren- Dear Blizz: Thank you for at least giving one Horde race hips. The males aren't attractive to me at all, though.
[Image: Q1-1.png]

"We are here on earth to fart around, and don't let anybody tell you different."
~Kurt Vonnegut
How fun. Since I hardly ever do anything anymore, I figure I'll put my opinion in...

Alliance:

High Elves ~ They're just so... calm... and serene. Blue eyes (I don't care if they're animated!) that you can just... sink into.

Night Elves ~ Yeah, I'm obsessed with elves if that's not obvious enough already. Anyway, kind of like the High Elves, I find them tranquil. Maybe a bit more savage, but flowers and leaves in the hair, who doesn't love that? :]

Draenei ~ (Edit: I added them... They are rather exotic, like Cressy and Grak said.) They're exotic. Their accents are fascinating, as well as their history. Also like the way they sit, as Qaza said. The females rather remind me of belly dancers from an Arabian palace other then the accent. The males... Meh.

Horde:

... Blood Elves are too snobby for me to find shmexy anymore. (Fine. The guys are kind of cute... And the girls are kind of pretty... Ugh.)

Misc:

Nathrezhim ~ Yay! Yeah, vampires are cool and all that... but... I don't know. They look more like incubi to me or something. XD

Darkfallen ~ No. Not sexy. I just thought I'd point out... that these people are extremely creepy. They leap on you in Ahn'Kahet: The Old Kingdom and suck your blooood! o_o (In an unattractive way. If their going to suck your blood, they should atleast be slightly seductive or sexy about it.)

Eredar ~ They're pretty. :] The males aren't as stuck up looking as the draenei ones. Their chests don't stick out and they aren't blue.

Dryads/Keepers ~ Fawns and elves mixed together! Woohoo! The dryads are extremely pretty, what with the vines and flowers twining around their bodies, flowers dangling in their hair, butterflies floating lightly around them... They're like walking flower gardens. I love it. The Keepers are nicely muscled and all that, but I do think they could have done a better job with the male model.

Naga ~ Ooo, yes. Scalene, mystic voices, slithering bodies, and... shells (or not?)! Not exactly your little mermaids, but they're pretty in their own way. ^_^

Val'kyr ~ Those Vry'kul that were transformed into those pretty angel lookin' things with the feathery black wings! Eee! I think it's supposed to be something like the Val'kyries because they carry your soul back to your body, kind of how in Nordic mythology the Val'kyries would carry the souls of fallen soliders to their father (Odin?... Or was it Thor...) in Valhalla or wherever it was.
I forgot all about the Dryads; they're very pretty.
˜★Sketch Blog

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  So whats your opinion on the server kingbob 5 1,075 01-05-2010, 12:48 AM
Last Post: Dilly
  Your Opinion, Part 2 TwilightDisciple 23 3,822 01-09-2009, 07:11 PM
Last Post: farmerzjohn