The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Howdy from Zacs
e1. First things first! Did you read the rules, policies, and FAQs?
Yes, More than once.

2. How did you hear about us?
Well, Google. Tired of really bad Roleplayers, or just people think they are the next Demigod.

3. How did you get into RP?
Hm, It started a few years back. My sister got me into a Harry Potter roleplaying site. It was fun, while it lasted. It was shut down for some internal reason which was never released to the members. But before that, I created, and joined countless Warcraft 3 and Warcraft 3: The Frozen Throne maps. Not the dinky ones with everything established. If any of you are Warcraft 3 fans, you might remember the Philospher RP maps. I hosted many of those, and created my own which was semi successful. Though I never got the FX commands to work correctly.

4. How did you get into Warcraft?
Heh... I got the orginal(sp) Warcraft: Orcs and Humans as a gift from my brother. It was cool. Though the constant having to press 'M' to move people was annoying. That was what really started my RTS gaming. After that I bought Warcraft 2, and Warcraft 2: Beyond the Dark Portal, and Starcraft. At that point, I was addicted to RTS's. Shoulda seen me when Warcraft 3: Reign of Chaos came out. Ooh boy. I think I finished the game on hard in a week. Though, I was rather angry at Blizzard for killin off Uther and Grom, who were my two favorite Heros. After destroying Warcraft 3:The Frozen Throne, I was thrilled when I found out about World of Warcraft. I got it the day it came out. First character was a Orc Warrior. Good times those were... Since then, I have 'focused' on a Blood Elf Warlock, Blood Elf Paladin, and a Blood Elf Death Knight.

5. What is your favorite race/class?
Blood Elf: I always preferred the Elves on Warcraft 3. They seemed more mature than the other races, save for the Orcs who were once Shamanistic(sp?). The Humans seem to bloodthirsty and unforgiving to me.

Death Knight/Warlock: I love the idea of a evil character. Even if they are 'good', but remember, Good and Evil are points of view. I fancy the evil spells like Army of the Dead, Raise Dead, and Metamorphosis(sp?)

6. What is your favorite kind of character to play?
That would be my Orc Warrior due to his massive power. If he had to be part of one of the established Orcish Clans, Id say he would have been a part of the Frostwolf Clan. He may come off as Bloodthirsty as Grom Hellscream, but in all honesty, Hes a really sensible Orc with alot of experience.

Or

Someone tough, but with a tragic past like Cloud Strife from Final Fantasy 7. Or a Death Knight, just because thats my kind of character. I always like the mysterious(sp?) evil character who seeks redemtion. Even if the Death Knights are 'evil' persay. They have enough essence of evil to sustain me. Almost like Illidan, He is 'Good' but the end never justifys his means. Example, Warcraft 3: Frozen Throne when he attempts to use the Eye of Sargeras to shatter Icecrown. Meant for good, what he uses/does the planet isn't right. And on that note, No, I dont god mod. I like a challenge(sp?)

7. What is your favorite kind of RP?
Depends. Most likely a massive war sence. I'd say like in Thralls 'vision' at the begining of Warcraft 3 with the Orcish and Alliance armies clashing. Or perhaps like Helms Deep from LOTR a type of defensive situation? Something similar to that. On the Live server I play on, there was a RP 'War' at the bridge linking the Wetlands to Arathi Highlands. The name of the bridge eludes me atm. But it was a blast.

8. Do you have any hobbies (outside of Warcraft)/talents/stupid human tricks?
I have a garden in my backyard, Got about 10 watermelons, 5 pumpkins, countless tomatos, some peppers, Jalapenos(sp) and some peas.

9. What country are you from? (Or, if you're uncomfortable with that question, what is your first language? We don't need to know exactly where you live, just what general time zone you're in and if you need some wiggle room on your spelling and grammar.)
United States, Mountian Time
More specfic, New Mexico, United States.
=]

10. Remember question #1? Do you agree to abide by the rules and policies? Yes, I do.

((Editted for clarity and because I didn't like the way I phrased a few things.))

((Edit 2: If you would like, I can provide examples of one of my older Role Plays I did.))

((Edit 3: Fixed spelling errors, ect. Elaborated better on some things. Hope it is to your guys liking. Yes, I know this is alot of edits. Its what happens when I post at 4 in the morning. ='[ ))
Hope that has impressed you somewhat, Or at least with knowlege of Warcraft Lore. If not, Please send me a private message with where I fouled up on, so I can fix it on further applications to other sites/RP Servers.
Approved.

Though keep in mind that we prefer that players start out at a relatively normal power level with their characters.
All makt åt Tengil, vår befriare!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Howdy BillybearHam 2 920 08-29-2014, 02:47 PM
Last Post: Loxmardin
  a nice howdy from commando31 ! commando31 2 729 09-28-2009, 08:20 AM
Last Post: Shane
  Ace's Introduction. Howdy! AceBriarmantle 2 794 08-25-2009, 05:53 PM
Last Post: AceBriarmantle
  Howdy Folks! crusty 10 2,048 06-23-2009, 12:10 PM
Last Post: crusty
  Howdy! Draza 1 717 04-15-2009, 12:42 PM