The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Howdy Folks!
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
Foremost I'd like to say howdy to everyone! As for an RPG player i'm experienced, as far as WoW a day or so of the trial, then played on burning wow froustmourne (pve) for a bit got to lvl ~35 blood elf priest and the server got closed down :(. I didn't play awhile after that cause it took forever to get decent armor, weapons, etc. So I recently came back looking for a good PVE server and came to notice that there's hardly any at all. :? I played on stormpeak on pheonix wow for like 3 days, after it took me 2 days to find and old client(2.x) and all the patches necessary. I was very contempt with 2.4.3 since it takes awhile to work out all the bugs and kinks on the emulators. Bad thing is after 3 days of playing they decided to patch to the newest 3.1.3 and I lost my character and it's pvp, not to say they aren't working on it to fix it, i give the devs much gratitude for what they do. It's been about 3 days though and nothing is back, so I've decided to sail the oceans of the internets in search of new land with new people.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I'm in south carolina, USA, speak fluent english, and tid bit of spanish.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
When they first started doing the 15 free day trial thing a few years back before the burning crusade or anything, sent it to my friend that used to play thang, rappelz, and guild wars. I played like 2 days of the 15, my friend played like almost all of his, he plays on the retail server with his girlfriend, has for awhile now. Personally I can't see in paying for a game that you can't actually own unless paying rent for it, and $15 could probably support up to 50-100 people instead of just 1 user account costing the same. Personally I'd rather give donations to the people who run these fine servers to actually support more connection than just myself.

What made you seek our server over others?:
There's hardly any good PVE servers around, much less a good community to play with. I want a server where I can chill out and actually play the game instead of being harassed by high level characters, or people who feel like grieving for no reason.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Well I like chess and board games does that count? Never tried dungeons and dragons, but it sounds fun.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I've always went with a blood elf priest cause that's what my friend recommended back in the 2.4.3 days, and I like priests cause it seems like NOBODY in any RPGs actually have healers/monks/priests and they're and very important role for a good team.

What are your expectations of this server?:
Hopefully to find a friendly awesome PVE server where I can play with awesome friendly people!

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Most definitely the PVP regulations, I don't like PVP since the person with the most time, best gear, and weapons is going to win. There's a giant world I haven't discovered yet and lots of different NPCs that i'm more than gratified with.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
The gravy train leaves at 5, be sure not to be late with those mustard biscuits dear! Holy snickies, it's alright richard they have a small candy shell. Bacon bacon bacon, I WANT BACON!! We're gonna need a bigger boat. Frankly my dear I don't give a damn. Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world, she walks into mine. Get your stinky paws off me you damn dirty ape! OPEN THE POD DOORS please HAL :!:

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
(This can be anything. Questions/Comments are always welcome.)
Oh forgot this part, nope, nothing more i can think of thanks!
Oh my god. Gonna shut my mouth now.
[Image: stonetalon-mountains.jpg?w=760]
Quote:What are your expectations of this server?:
Hopefully to find a friendly awesome PVE server where I can play with awesome friendly people!

Uh, no you aren't, hehe.
All makt åt Tengil, vår befriare!

So I take this as a no.
Heh, if you're being serious, this isn't really a PvE server. :?
"I am more afraid of one hundred sheep led by a lion than one hundred lions led by a sheep."
Hawk Wrote:Heh, if you're being serious, this isn't really a PvE server. :?
I don't mind playing on a pvp as long as i'm not forced into pvp'ing. pvp'ing in an rpg just ain't my style. I'll happily PVP anyone in a FPS though.
I'll take a simple no, it doesn't hurt my feelings.
crusty Wrote:
I don't mind playing on a pvp as long as i'm not forced into pvp'ing. pvp'ing in an rpg just ain't my style. I'll happily PVP anyone in a FPS though.

Ehm.. mate. You might want to read the homepage again, this server ain't PvE nor PvP.

Quote:To everyone that has been coming in from Google searches or following links from one of the list sites or elsewhere, welcome! CotH is a private WoW server that focuses primarily on roleplay within the Warcraft setting, which is probably what drew you here to begin with. Keep in mind that everyone is expected to RP, and while the ruleset for the server is RP-PvP,
^^ If you want a PvE server, you need to find a other one I'm afraid.

Goodluck on the search.
Quote:Perhaps one day, at a new sight,
We will search again for that light.
Hold it close, between our arms,
Listen again, to the priestess her charms.
- Me, in a poetry named "The Priestess."
Aruen Wrote:
crusty Wrote:

Ehm.. mate. You might want to read the homepage again, this server ain't PvE nor PvP.

Quote:To everyone that has been coming in from Google searches or following links from one of the list sites or elsewhere, welcome! CotH is a private WoW server that focuses primarily on roleplay within the Warcraft setting, which is probably what drew you here to begin with. Keep in mind that everyone is expected to RP, and while the ruleset for the server is RP-PvP,
^^ If you want a PvE server, you need to find a other one I'm afraid.

Goodluck on the search.

Thanks for reply, apparently I mis-read that.
I must admitt that I thought all this was a joke, hehe.
All makt åt Tengil, vår befriare!

Nostra Wrote:I must admitt that I thought all this was a joke, hehe.
Well I can give you some mustard biscuits to float down the gravy river on.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Howdy BillybearHam 2 920 08-29-2014, 02:47 PM
Last Post: Loxmardin
  Hey folks, I'm withteeth. withteeth 1 560 07-30-2012, 05:28 AM
Last Post: Caravan
  Hullo, folks. ThatCrazyCowboy 0 538 11-22-2009, 03:58 AM
Last Post: ThatCrazyCowboy
  a nice howdy from commando31 ! commando31 2 729 09-28-2009, 08:20 AM
Last Post: Shane
  Ace's Introduction. Howdy! AceBriarmantle 2 794 08-25-2009, 05:53 PM
Last Post: AceBriarmantle