The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

An excited new player, Hello all!
1.First things first! Did you read the rules, policies, and FAQs?
Yes, One of the reasons I am applying here is because of the thorough rules and policies.

2.How did you hear about us?
Well to be honest a web search, though more appropriately a web trek. I am sure many of you reading this can agree finding a server that focuses heavily on role-playing is no easy task. Also this server is hosting the new expansion and I am excited to see what changes WotLK brought to WoW.

3.How did you get into RP?
Well I guess if you mean role-playing in the PnP sense I have been doing it for years. I started playing Vampire the Masquerade when I was a kid, I also played a bit of Gamma-world and a smidgen of D&D. I then found a game called Baldur's Gate and it was all down hill. I lived, breathed and ate Neverwinter Nights in it's heyday, and started playing one many of their Rp servers. Infact I am still searching for the kind of online community I found there. I now also DM a game of D&D with a group of friends, most of which are wanting to play on this server.

4.How did you get into Warcraft?
Well about a year or maybe a year and half ago I purchased WoW and got several of my friends to play it with me. We played mostly on a private RP server called Worlds of Wonder. The server is still around but our characters are not. The server had several attacks on it and after my girlfriends character was deleted we switched over to Guild Wars. We have been playing that a lot and still do but the game is all instanced and there is no RP, well not really and like many of you I needed my RP fix.

5.What is your favorite race/class?
Well I think my favourite might have to be my Bloof Elf Rouge, but it is so hard to say I had tried many characters. I really loved my Troll Hunter, but I have also really enjoyed playing both Tauren and Draenei. Oh goodness I sound like I can't make up my mind, and it might be tough but if I had to pick one I would pick Rouge. I love the ability to sneak past monsters to explore the land. I would say exploring is my favourite thing to do in an MMO and being a Rouge helped facilitate that.

6.What is your favorite kind of character to play?
Oh my.. well I usually play a talker but I have had some of the most fun playing extremes. I had the most fun on one server playing 2 different characters, I had a Human fighter who I made a henchman type of character he was neutral evil and I made him the most vile and discussing man I could. One of my best Rping experiences was with that character and the time he had to team up with a holier than thou paladin. The other character I would switch to when I was done being a repulsive jerk was very effeminate tailor. Basically I would make clothes for other PC nobles or high level adventurers.

7.What is your favorite kind of RP?
I'm not sure... I guess it would be finding other players and playing off them.

Back in NWN I would some times GM and I would either make up quests on the fly for random players or possess NPCs just to have them react to the players just to make the world “more real” and less like a video game npc.

I really just enjoy exploring my character and seeing how they would react in any given situation. Either to events, the environment, or other players. I guess that's an answer, if it's too scrambled.

8.Do you have any hobbies (outside of Warcraft)/talents/stupid human tricks?
Well I do want to go into game design so I do 3D modelling and texture work. I also started doing some digital paintings I don't have many finished but I am enjoying it. Oh and I want to start up a television show on cable but I haven't decided what it will be yet. I am leaning toward a monster movie host thing, like Elvira or Bubba Joe Brigs.

9.What country are you from? (Or, if you're uncomfortable with that question, what is your first language? We don't need to know exactly where you live, just what general time zone you're in and if you need some wiggle room on your spelling and grammar.)
I am GMT -6 or Central time, and I speak English natively.

10.Remember question #1? Do you agree to abide by the rules and policies?
Absolutely! I hope I can be approved be cause I look forward to playing on Conquest of the Horde. Oh and I bet you guys will see a few more applications come in sometime soon because I think a few of my friends are looking forward to coming back to Warcraft.
[Image: Rensinapp.jpg]

I -love- Whitewolf tabletops. My first table top RPG was 'Werewolf: The Appocolypse'.

Welcome to CoTH!
[Image: desc_head_freemasons.jpg]

△Move along.△

△△
△△△
△△△△

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Introduction - Medsy - Forsaken Role Player. Medsy 2 878 12-28-2013, 11:12 AM
Last Post: CappnRob
  Another Introduction for Another Role Player anscharius 1 562 03-28-2013, 01:53 AM
Last Post: flammos200
  Player and Character Introduction erycfawx 1 809 07-24-2011, 01:35 AM
Last Post: Delta
  New Player Introduction Sevil 2 816 07-09-2011, 05:30 PM
Last Post: Aerikan
  New Player! Likes Kittens and Rainbows. And Roadkill. grimbrow 5 1,030 11-23-2009, 02:20 PM
Last Post: grimbrow