The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Forgot my password
Hey, so this is an awkward way of starting a topic, but I've seem to have forgotten my account password.

Either that, or the account was removed due to inactivity, seeing as I haven't been able to log on for a while. Exams and vacation with family all stacking up, you know. But happy new years regardless.

So, what I did was: I logged in on the forums, saw all the changes and upgraded my game to 3.0.3, I also updated the realm list and cleaned the WTF folder.
But when I try my password, or at least the password that worked before the upgrade, it doesn't work. And I am not admitted entrance. I've made sure I'm on the Conquest of the Horde server, because that's what it says in the lower right corner, so the problem must be either my memory or the account.

I realize I didn't have time to make it to grunt status before real life caught up with me, but maybe someone here can help me get on. Or at least tell me who to talk to. It's really embarrassing, but I don't have access to the *game account* section either.

Thanks in advance, folks.
You've sure missed a lot! ^^ You'll need to post your introduction (REMEMBER TO READ THE STICKIES FOR THE NEW FORMAT) so you can get a Peon rank, which then lets you make an account! :D

Hope you can get onto the server.

~Hawk

EDIT: Edited for mistakes. >.>
"I am more afraid of one hundred sheep led by a lion than one hundred lions led by a sheep."
Heh, that'll be my third introduction since I started, I think. I've been one of the most sporadically inactive people in the entire community. Oh well, if you're certain about it, I'll go and re-introduce myself! Thanks a bunch.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Server account password help! Morguemeat 3 865 05-31-2010, 05:03 PM
Last Post: Kretol
  Forgot Game Password! Thayan 2 813 03-12-2010, 06:31 PM
Last Post: Thayan
  ..Forgot account name Tulaz 2 737 05-09-2009, 08:04 PM
Last Post: Tulaz
  Username/Password Incorrect or Unable to Validate Game Darkneon 9 1,505 02-14-2009, 02:44 PM
Last Post: Darkneon
  Trouble connecting... a way to verify password? Harthrim 12 1,766 01-18-2009, 06:36 PM
Last Post: Harthrim