The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Two Interesting Questions.
One, trying to decide the age of my character, I failed to find an actual guide to ages of the different races on our own pages. I searched the forums here, and the entire CoH Wiki. As well as the page of the particular race.

I also noticed that on the entry about dwarves, the quick info on the right says that dwarven height ranges between 3'9" - 4'5" (male), 3'7" - 4'3" (females), but further down in the article, it says "The average dwarf stands between 4 feet and 5 feet in height". Is that really correct? Wouldn't that mean that 3'7 is the shortest a dwarf can get without being a gnome, and 5'0 the tallest?

Anyways, age of a given race. Anywhere one might find an official guide on the matter, or will the WoW wiki do? Age by Race

Although I am certain I've found something agreeable now, I still thought I'd post this for the fun of discussion. :D I mean, if humans can come in all shapes and sizes, you'd think other races would also have more height and weight differences between them (not ingame, obviously, as everyone of one particular race tends to looks the same)
Quick answer. Take a look in the reviews section, lore and you'll find information of the aging of races and the height and weight of races.
[Image: Untitled-332.png]
Aha! I was correct then. Though I suppose a thing such as obesity does not exist in WoW?
I guess it could but you can't really show it on your character but I noticed some of the NPCs in Old Hillsbrad look a little large.
[Image: Untitled-332.png]
It would take a bit of make-believe to see a human man as anything but a bull-necked Adonis, I'll give you that. But I supposed if you flat out write in the description that he's quite heavy in an unflattering way, the point gets across. Perfection is, after all, not attainable by everyone. And why a million scars and missing eyes, but no large people? It's a conundrum.
No large, skinny, tall, short...
Why Blizz decided to make WoW with as many character design customizations as a Korean MMO (read: hardly any) is something I'll never understand...
˜★Sketch Blog
[Sarcasm Mode Engage] Who needs character customization when you can just give him a giant weapon....?
[Image: Signature.png]
Isnt WoW just about Giant Shoulderpads and Massive Weapons, note that most Daggers are actually the size of shortswords and many two handed swords are zwieldhanders. Plus The Hand of Ragnaros is unwieldable.

But to go along the lines of how to customize in WoW. Everyone in WoW is fit after the Second War, Fat people are no longer avaible, Every Human Male has a six pack! (I envy some of the pyshical features of the so Greek influenced version of hero building)
[Image: lich_king_signature_by_wyrx-d3jo9rm.png]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A confession and some questions Nymus 4 3,559 01-19-2015, 03:09 PM
Last Post: Nymus
  Druid of the Antler? and more questions. Andy7565 7 3,490 11-28-2014, 01:28 PM
Last Post: Loxmardin
  Wands-the surprisingly interesting magical sticks of Azeroth Dae 3 1,516 06-04-2014, 02:37 PM
Last Post: Jonoth
  [Questions] Priests yo. Psychyn 5 1,658 08-28-2013, 07:00 AM
Last Post: Psychyn
  Feedback/Questions re: Custom-model characters/NPCs Kretol 50 9,896 07-07-2013, 08:03 PM
Last Post: Dae