The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

I can't find any suitable RP going on...
Whenever I'm on and check the server status it's either:

• The only players on are scattered.

• There are only Alliance players.

• The RP is on an area inaccessible to me.

• Any or all of the above combined.

Granted, point two can be solved by creating a new character and playing on Alliance, but still.
Hey, many of us have both horde and alliance characters. If you see either Hilda or Umbawanga online, you can always send a tell and ask. I wouldn't mind RP'ing with someone if all I'm doing is skinning hogs or running around aimlessly anyway :P
Yeah, you can just ask in channels if anyone wants to go on Horde for some RP. Chances are a lot of the Alliance people won't be doing much at the moment.
If you read the wiki, you will see the uses for all of the channels we have. LFG is used for finding RP.
[Image: Q1-1.png]

"We are here on earth to fart around, and don't let anybody tell you different."
~Kurt Vonnegut

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Looking For Rp? come find the Hermit! Chaseneher6 1 1,218 08-20-2014, 05:24 AM
Last Post: Loxmardin
  Looking to find members of an old guild i am in Ogbar 4 1,225 06-15-2014, 07:33 PM
Last Post: Maulbane
  New to CotH? Find RP Here! Maulbane 10 2,100 11-09-2013, 10:53 AM
Last Post: CappnRob
  Where can I find RP for my character? RP activity based on Race/Class Geoni 1 908 02-17-2013, 01:04 PM
Last Post: Caravan