The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

So, as of this point in time, what can be done?
Hey, I've read the wiki over a bunch of times, and many of the features that the GM's can do while the server is stable seem absolutely wonderfull to me. That is why I am wondering, at this point in time, with such an unstable update on account of the new patching, what can the GM's do? Can they still level you to 80? Can they give armor sets (not custom ones, just ones that appear in game?) Yes, I'm wetting my appetite for if I do get approved.

-Bleuz
[Image: badge.jpg]
I am Hunter - Play Free Online Games

You'd tear it all apart, we got it.
bleuz Wrote:Hey, I've read the wiki over a bunch of times, and many of the features that the GM's can do while the server is stable seem absolutely wonderfull to me. That is why I am wondering, at this point in time, with such an unstable update on account of the new patching, what can the GM's do? Can they still level you to 80? Can they give armor sets (not custom ones, just ones that appear in game?) Yes, I'm wetting my appetite for if I do get approved.

-Bleuz

If you get an approved profile, and three vouches, you can simply request for that character to be levelled via a Whisper. But they don't hand out stuff just yet, but they will soon enough.
Oh, I understand that already, thank you!

You must talk about the first things I said (those were to make sure you got it :P), but I also answered the other question you had, if you missed it.
I've read all of it, no worries!

Ah, alright then!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ... three years is a long time... Rowgen 7 1,544 07-04-2014, 12:23 PM
Last Post: CappnRob
  At what point can't Warlock use arcane? Kenert 12 3,051 06-15-2013, 11:52 AM
Last Post: Vrahn
  Story time! Aadora 0 752 04-16-2012, 10:59 AM