The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Orgimmar Arena
Well the idea then is.
We have this cool arena in Orgimmar that is never used for anything really (what I know off) sins it has an invisible barrier. Now I am unaware of how hard this would be for the Gms to remove and make an way to go up and down.

But I believe it would be cool to have an arena more local then STV and Blade's Edge.
What exacly does freedom mean? if i am not free to be as twisted as i wanna be?
We can't really get rid of invisible walls, that'd require model editing. But for a closer arena there is one with meat hooks in Gadgetzan.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DAMN THIS COMMENT IS FANCY
I see, did not know it was that mutch trouble with the walls.
But thanks for the Gadgeztan note.. will check it out.
It isn't that big compared to the others, and it's got no seats, but hey, it looks the coolest, hehe.
DAMN THIS COMMENT IS FANCY
I digress!

The Orgrimmar arena is by far the coolest, if we could use that to host tournaments I´d totally make gladiator´ish kind of guy to join in!

The sad thing is that we can´t have Alliance players there.

... Or well, not any free Allies at least. Some gladiator slaves etc could work, they would be rather restricted to what they could do though and thus could be either a bit boring to play, or incredibly awesomly fun!
All makt åt Tengil, vår befriare!

*Cough* Like Rensin? Truth be told, I'd -love- to see more arena type stuff.

Of course, the events would be more centered around actual RP fights, rather than PvP, or whatever the players choose.

Of course, this would have to be something that happens once the server is stable.
[Image: desc_head_freemasons.jpg]

△Move along.△

△△
△△△
△△△△

Yes it is by far the coolest, with seats and all.. and maybe it could be done so that "slaves" becomes Unfriendly with Horde as long as they stay slaves?

Also i have an Orc or Forsaken that i am working on to be an slaver.. sins i had a few Gladiator events on retail that did work out well.
Sorry to bug you, but could you not post in that blue colour? It's very hard to read on the screen. XD And when the server is stable it'd be awesome to open the Orgrimmar arena via a portal inside. Would be good for a gladiator style event for some 1-shot fun, making some prisoners to fight to the death, fight against condemned orcs, etc.
[Image: Signature.png]
Pre-WotLK, the arena was already set up to let people port inside and back out. There were portals behind the main 'platform' in the back of the arena which would port you down into the actual ring, in one of the alcoves depending on which portal you took.
Rest assured, I intend to put those back in!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  OOC PvP Arena Aphetoros 1 1,620 11-29-2014, 04:55 PM
Last Post: Kretol
  Arena Utility Thoradin 0 705 06-28-2011, 04:46 PM
Last Post: Thoradin
  The Ratchet Arena Nixie 16 2,541 01-08-2011, 02:49 PM
Last Post: Lynoa06
  The walk from Ratchet to the Arena Hizu 11 1,451 03-24-2010, 09:22 AM
Last Post: teege
  Arena Points ManDudely 2 815 02-02-2010, 11:30 AM
Last Post: ManDudely