The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Hello there fellow Rp'ers
Hi there guy's, before i get into the question's i thought i would give a quick introduction of myself. My name is Oliver Barker I'm 15 year's old and i am an avid gamer and Rp'er.

1. First things first! Did you read the rules, policies, and FAQs?
Yes i have gone through every section and had a read of the guide's important notices, FAQ'S and everything else in-between and i will make sure i stick to them.

2. How did you hear about us?
I came searching for you i love to RP on retail on the realm Argent Dawn EU, So i thought why not have a look if there was an RP realm about where i could go and make a very extensive character. So i typed RP wow private server in to the old google and this came up and i thought it was such as good idea that i would give it a go.

3. How did you get into RP?
Well to be honest about three year's ago when a buddy of mine karl suggested that i try it out on retail wow. Then i fell in love with it i think it's one of my favorite pass-times. Since then we have been rp'ing on many different game's i have even tried out D&D and Larp'ing both of witch i do now.

4. How did you get into Warcraft?
About Three and a half year's ago all of my friends at school were playing it so i thought to myself why not try it out how hard can it be? And so many year's later i am the proud holder of a level 80 paladin a level 70 warlock and other various character's. In-fact i am into it so much now that i attended the world wide invatational last year, and plan to go again this year.

5. What is your favorite race/class?
That would definitely have to be human paladin's mainly because it was the first ever Race/Class i played and i put so much time and effort into them that i can't see them ever not being my favorite. However there is a special place in my heart for my little pink ponytailed gnome rouge twink that i have.

6. What is your favorite kind of character to play?
Well as i explained above the good old Paladin bringer of light and justice and smiter of the unholy. I always loved to play the good guy's since i was a young child i would never be a robber in cop's and robbers i would cheer on spiderman and superman, and broadcast my hater for doc-oc and alike.

7. What is your favorite kind of RP?
Well i don't rely know what you mean by that? But i love to go on mission's you know, to seek out the warlock who has infiltrated the city and bring him back to the council for a trail all that kind of stuff rely. But then again there is not any kind of rp that i don't like Haha.

8. Do you have any hobbies (outside of Warcraft)/talents/stupid human tricks?
Yes i play War-hammer a miniature battle game were you collect,build and paint an army of model's and battle against other people. I larp (Live action role play) all over the country were we all get dressed up and fight etc and i also do enjoy the occasional game of magic the gathering and D&D.

9. What country are you from? (Or, if you're uncomfortable with that question, what is your first language? We don't need to know exactly where you live, just what general time zone you're in and if you need some wiggle room on your spelling and grammar.)
I am form england but i am Dyslexic so i do apologize for any spelling mistake's i have checked it twice i believe i am GMT time.

10. Remember question #1? Do you agree to abide by the rules and policies?
Yes i agree to every single one of them.
[Image: giraffe3.png]
[Image: Untitled-332.png]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hello Fellow Roleplayer's ;) jutebox 2 919 11-20-2009, 02:14 AM
Last Post: warcupcake2
  Greetings fellow roleplayers This is my introduction. QAL 6 949 11-18-2009, 11:44 AM
Last Post: QAL
  Good Day to you fellow Role-Players! Othelia 1 594 04-06-2009, 12:23 PM
Last Post: Andrasia
  A thousand good morrows fellow escapists... Happytrails 2 869 04-02-2009, 09:02 AM
Last Post: Happytrails