The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

A thousand good morrows fellow escapists...
1. First things first! Did you read the rules, policies, and FAQs?
Aye, that I did, and I find that we see eye to eye on things. (Missing an eye)

2. How did you hear about us?
The stagnating echo of a whisper...A sudden stir of ancient instinct...Google search engine..

3. How did you get into RP?
I am a prolific fantasy/sci-fi writer, and enjoy residing in my imagination, tearing apart the common reality of austerity and replacing it with the ever-bewildering world of occultation. I spend my hours transforming platitudinous road ways and skyscrapers into blood stained battlefields and
war-sundered ruins. Of course, there are always the characters to consider; the inhabitants of these fantastic realms. For it is in the spirit of the characters that the imagination burgeons. Yet seldom do I play a character myself. Always am I the silent but omniscient bystander of my dreams, always observing, documenting what I see meticulously. Whilst living with the World of Warcraft however, I unearthed an affinity for being character myself. To walk with tattered boots and dirt clad robes across the unpredictable, manifold lands of Azeroth; bringing with me only my joviality, my quill pen, and sheaves of papyrus to chronicle the untold mysteries of the universe.

4. How did you get into Warcraft?
A friend told me of the RTS version several years ago... Since that time I have taken great pleasure in all of the Blizzard games, especially the Warcraft saga.

5. What is your favorite race/class?
Although I keep the High Elves within the highest (no pun intended) of regards, they were unfortunately eradicated by their own recklessness and therefore rendered unplayable... So I browsed my options and soon developed a penchant for the resilient and stouthearted Orcs. With much succor from their great leader and liberator, Thrall, the Orcs have overcome countless adversities, and so I was inspired to take up arms and become part of the emancipated race.

The contumacious implications of the word "rogue" aroused my interests at first sight. The Orc Rogue, originally named Happytrails, is one of the few characters I have ever created. My notions as to what a "Rogue" was were shattered, but in their stead came the revelations of what a "Rogue" truly was. Ravenholdt, the age-old bastion for those who are of a "reticent" nature, welcomed me in as a rogue and transformed me into an assassin. Henceforward I treaded in my own shadow, dancing deftly in the shrouds of darkness.

6. What is your favorite kind of character to play?
Placid yet buoyant, the role of a bard/storyteller is by far my favorite role.

7. What is your favorite kind of RP?
Any kind of RP that is imaginative and spirited.

8. Do you have any hobbies (outside of Warcraft)/talents/stupid human tricks?
I do know one stupid human trick: Writing

9. What country are you from? (Or, if you're uncomfortable with that question, what is your first language? We don't need to know exactly where you live, just what general time zone you're in and if you need some wiggle room on your spelling and grammar.)
I hail from the U.S., in the tempestuous tundra that is Minnesota.

10. Remember question #1? Do you agree to abide by the rules and policies?
Rules and Policies? You jest!......I will not just abide by them, I will uphold them!
Welcome to the server!
[Image: Untitled-332.png]
You have my heartfelt thanks.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Good evening ladies and gentlemen. Animekenny 1 690 06-13-2013, 08:57 AM
Last Post: Loxmardin
  Good day! Davaroth 3 841 11-08-2012, 05:45 AM
Last Post: Loxmardin
  Good Evening. =) Verse 1 673 11-03-2012, 11:49 AM
Last Post: flammos200
  It's good to be the King King 2 988 06-05-2011, 06:16 PM