The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Pew-Pew. (Benches for the SW Cathedral.)
I would like to suggest the addition of benches to the cathedral in SW, so we can hold more realistic events involving the light within it. Discuss.
[corners=forumbg forumbg-table][table=tablebg table1][thead][tr=][th=4]Character Information[/th][/tr][/thead][tbody][tr=bg1][td=1,]Name[/td][td=1,]Affiliation[/td][td=1,]Status[/td][td=1,]Title[/td][/tr]

[tr=bg2][td=1,]Relin Redrin[/td][td=1,]Anointed Phoenix[/td][td=1,]Alive[/td][td=1,]Attorney[/td][/tr]

[tr=bg2][td=1,]Quana Kwahado[/td][td=1,]Kwahado Elite[/td][td=1,]In Hiding[/td][td=1,]N/A[/td][/tr][/tbody][/table][/corners]
Seconded. Sermons look odd if everyone is standing or kneeling.
Spoiler:
We're all doomed
Agreed. It's a decent idea.
Yukai the Spiritwalker; Answers come in my sleep.
Look at me! I can shamelessly link my storythread too!
I suggest you edit the topic title to something that more acurately describes the the topic´s contents.
All makt åt Tengil, vår befriare!

I thought it was a funny name. And do you have any input for the idea? Or you just here to pick on me. :(
[corners=forumbg forumbg-table][table=tablebg table1][thead][tr=][th=4]Character Information[/th][/tr][/thead][tbody][tr=bg1][td=1,]Name[/td][td=1,]Affiliation[/td][td=1,]Status[/td][td=1,]Title[/td][/tr]

[tr=bg2][td=1,]Relin Redrin[/td][td=1,]Anointed Phoenix[/td][td=1,]Alive[/td][td=1,]Attorney[/td][/tr]

[tr=bg2][td=1,]Quana Kwahado[/td][td=1,]Kwahado Elite[/td][td=1,]In Hiding[/td][td=1,]N/A[/td][/tr][/tbody][/table][/corners]
Relin don't take it personally...it just helps better if you title it more appropriately. He wasn't picking on you.
Yes, it was funny, but it doesn't get the point across.
This is the suggestions forum, not a place for jokes, if that makes sense.

So you should title it something like "Pews for the Cathedral"

It's also a good idea. Having a place to sit and listen to someone talk would be a fun and more immersive experience.
Especially if someone wanted to hold a wedding there.
What wedding guest wants to stand through that experience? :P
Light of eye and soft of touch, speak you little, listen much.
Honor the Old Ones in deed and name,
let love and light be our guides again.
No, I´m totally only here to pick on you.

I mean, there´s absolutely no other reason to why I asked you to change the title.

/sarcasm

Anyway, I didn´t really have anything to add, I can´t place objects and neither can the other Content GMs so it would depend on Kretol if he likes it and wants to spend his time on it.
All makt åt Tengil, vår befriare!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hearthglen Cathedral c0rzilla 5 1,229 11-05-2013, 04:05 PM
Last Post: MstrCorvus