The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Gold and Silver Tokens.
You cannot get gold with Silver Tokens. I've been asked this several times, and we've run into people actually trying to trade gold for stackable items that sell for a very high ammount to vendors.

The reason we do -not- trade gold for tokens is a pretty basic reason. Before long, we will be selling Silver tokens off a vendor, and if you are making a huge profit from tokens you trade in, you could get an endless supply of Tokens.

Now, as some people see this as a grey area, I will say it before it starts. IF you are trading in tokens for items that sell more than what the tokens will be worth, (Somewhere around 350G or more), we -will- see it as exploiting.

Any GMs that wish to elaborate, please do.
[Image: desc_head_freemasons.jpg]

△Move along.△

△△
△△△
△△△△

Let me elaborate by saying that I will personally wound you in a grievous way if you exploit this system.
Rensin Wrote:You cannot get gold with Silver Tokens. I've been asked this several times, and we've run into people actually trying to trade gold for stackable items that sell for a very high ammount to vendors.

The reason we do -not- trade gold for tokens is a pretty basic reason. Before long, we will be selling Silver tokens off a vendor, and if you are making a huge profit from tokens you trade in, you could get an endless supply of Tokens.

Now, as some people see this as a grey area, I will say it before it starts. IF you are trading in tokens for items that sell more than what the tokens will be worth, (Somewhere around 350G or more), we -will- see it as exploiting.

Any GMs that wish to elaborate, please do.

You might want to elaborate a bit on that. For example, a Mekgineer's Chopper will most likely vendor for more than 350 gold. But surely you'd still be able to get one for a token if you learn it right away? Wouldn't a better rule be to say you "Have to use the item you request for RP"? That's the whole idea behind silver tokens after all.
Well, in that case, if someone got ten Mech Choppers in a row, or even one for every character, we'd know something is up.
[Image: desc_head_freemasons.jpg]

△Move along.△

△△
△△△
△△△△

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Glyphs Purchaseable Using Forum Gold Kretol 5 2,435 07-31-2014, 11:03 AM
Last Post: Duraza
  Bronze Tokens Kretol 2 1,327 01-13-2011, 04:24 PM
Last Post: Kretol
  Character-Leveling Tokens! Kretol 107 18,057 11-22-2010, 04:16 PM