The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Horde to Alliance player Ratio?
I was just wondering what the Horde to Alliance player ratio is, only I am not the most regular of players on Coth with loads of RL stuff going on, anyway I logged in a couple of nights ago and checked as most of us do were everyone was so I could just happen to be there, my heart sank when I saw about 15+ people in Stormwind. Now although my main used to be a human some time back the Stormwind guards are not to happy to see him these days, might be something to do with him being an undead, I have thought about creating an Alliance character so I can join in with the Stormwind RP but to be honest I am grudged to do it.

*Copies the Coth Character profile draft from his data stick*
I was thinking of rolling a Troll. Maybe a traveler, sticking in only two cities is good, but it can't be for all the time, and both my characters currently live permanently in Stormwind.
Spoiler:
We're all doomed
Since I'm starting up on this realm I urge myself not to make too many characters because this'll make it somewhat more difficult to get my characters roleplaying with others. I chose Alliance side for starters because I'm more familiar with Alliance roleplay.

Perhaps just one reason why Stormwind is slightly more populated than before. I'm sure other people have just a valid or more valid reasons for roleplaying Alliance characters more than Horde.
Little by little, one travels far.
The population swings back and forth from Horde to Alliance focus and right now it just happens to be on the Alliance. This shouldn't modify what characters you make because if you do, then it just increases the population stacking. Rest assured that soon enough it will bounce back to Horde side, leaving the Alliance to wonder where all the Rp is. Remember, most of us have characters on both sides anyway.
[Image: Signature.png]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [CotH-aluation] Player/Staff Communications Loxmardin 8 2,695 02-16-2014, 12:54 AM
Last Post: Jonoth
  Returning Player - from before Cataclysm ghaskan 6 1,510 12-06-2013, 07:41 AM
Last Post: ghaskan
  The Horde and the Alliance Wuvvums 14 2,210 05-21-2013, 07:39 PM
Last Post: Aphetoros
  Alliance Worgen vs. Feral Worgen Aadora 9 2,345 05-03-2013, 12:14 AM
Last Post: Avitz
  Profile Harassment/Discouraging your fellow player Harmonic 51 7,423 01-12-2012, 12:09 PM
Last Post: Rowgen