The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

A Temporary Farewell
Hey guys!

Sorry for the lack of activity for the last few days to anyone that has been involved in planning or RPing with any of my characters, but it's become evident to me that I will not be able to log on for the relatively near future. Finals are nearing and computer addiction has been at an all time high during the month of May. If I'm to going to finish this semester strong I need to work without many distractions.

Though the studying should not take any more than two more weeks, I also feel I need to take a bit of a break of all video game activity in the name of priority assessment and character development. If I don't intend on returning I'll make sure to post it so on the forums for anyone that is interested.

Thaddaeus, Anala, and Itarius will all be going MIA for the while.

Peace! And I hope I haven't annoyed anyone by keeping them in the dark over my disappearance.

-Hinbane
'O happy race of men
If Love who rules the sky
Could rule your hearts as well!' ~ Boethius
Good luck on your finals, and good idea on trying to get a good grade!

^-^ See you soon
See ya later, man!
Good luck! I'm nearly done with mine, you'll be fine!

Holy hell that rhymed...
"I am more afraid of one hundred sheep led by a lion than one hundred lions led by a sheep."

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Temporary characters for events Dae 8 1,943 09-09-2013, 03:21 PM
Last Post: Kage
  A short explanation onto Kira's. And farewell. For now. Kira13 4 1,312 01-10-2012, 04:35 PM
Last Post: Kira13
  So long, farewell, auf wie...Nuts to it. HelveteSong 20 2,783 08-10-2009, 11:10 AM
Last Post: Hawk
  Temporary Leave Nikodemos 5 1,159 07-02-2009, 03:54 PM
Last Post: Nikodemos
  Temporary Leave. Vagabond 3 939 05-01-2009, 03:50 PM
Last Post: Hawk