The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

I must be going
Well, I'm not popular, heck I'm sure no one knows who I am. Anyways, I think my time here is done, and I hope you all have fun in your role play adventures.
---
Hagan - 75 years of age, 4'10" tall, and 180 pounds.
---

"Insanity: Doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting different results." - Albert Einstein
Bye and good luck! :)
Good luck with other stuff!
"I am more afraid of one hundred sheep led by a lion than one hundred lions led by a sheep."
Someone leaving? Blasphemy!! D:<
Good luck elsewhere!
Bye o-o
Hope you have fun outside of WoW.

Wait, does such a thing exist?

Nah, must be a myth.

Good luck with your myth.
Furidan: The Elven Woodsman
Gazzick Tabblebolt: The Engineer Master!
[Image: a10a881f7c7a1fb2c3839d662ebaa24a.jpg]
Ciao.
"Experience is a Harsh teacher..." - Jigsaw
Well, I tried... It's officially impossible to quit World of Warcraft, I'm back.
---
---

"Insanity: Doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting different results." - Albert Einstein
Welcome back! I hope you have a better experience this time around. I know it can be hard to break into the established groups, but I know a lot of us are always looking for new people to meet.
Bury me on my feet. I have lived my entire life on my knees.
Indeed! It's too hard to stay away from this place! I'm missing it so badly..

Welcome back! (:
Sorry to bump an old topic back, but I've been gone from World of Warcraft for a while. Is the role play here still good like it was before I left? I'll start playing again if that's the case - I've wanted to role play in World of Warcraft again, and I'm curious if this server is still going strong.
---
---

We're still around, yup.
Have you hugged an orc today?
- I am not tech support. Please do not contact me regarding technical issues. -
Nope.

Shut down for good. Kicked the bucket, turned out our toes, raised to Valhallah, fully retired, condition non-conducive to life, blinking for an excessively long amount of time, dead as a door nail, plant fertilizer, pushing up daisies, singing with the choir, gone to a better place, iced, sleeping with the fishes, curtains, kicked it, cashed in their chips, gone to God/Jesus/deity of your choice, in their final resting place, six feet deep, sleeping with their boots on, belly up, tits up, passed away, passed on, deceased, no more, enjoying eternal rest...

Also, none of the above is true. Yes, we're still active.
"I am more afraid of one hundred sheep led by a lion than one hundred lions led by a sheep."
WoW..

Fun outside..

This must be studied further! We require additional volunteers to prove/disprove this myth!
Jeneal jumps into the water. "HAHAHAHAHA!" She turns into a seal.