The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

There and back again?
I'm sure everyone knows how easy it is to become a Deathknight, but I was wondering if its possible for a death knight to return to the living? I'm sure though some sort of miracle its possible like a unlimited wish on pencil and paper would do the trick. But on this server, would it be acceptable rp for Deathknight to return to life?

I wonder about this because its a topic that popped up a few times oocly among the people I rp with, and we thought it would be an interesting story arc for a character if it were legal. lol.

[Image: c36335d73555714146b393bce05c4a74.jpg]

[Image: 1219597_c9f207c53e0656326cf233adf2569bb2.jpg]
I don't really think it's doable, to be honest. I mean, if you are a Death Knight, and undead, your body is dead (what a shocker!). And trying to get a dead body back to life... Well, you can hear how that sounds.

Though, since Warcraft is a world filled with various powers and magics, one might be able to somehow let the soul live. And maybe even put that soul into the same body, and revive that body. Though I'm sure it wouldn't function properly after that anyways.

I really don't know, hah.
To my knowledge High Inquisitor Fairbanks, the undead held captive in the Cathedral is the only undead to have been brought back. It occurs during the corrupted Ashbringer event when taking it into the Cathedral.

After a lengthy conversation with Fairbanks regarding the murder of Mograine by his son Renault, the mere presence of the Ashbringer restores Fairbanks' form.
In the RPG it takes a Wish to bring someone back, which is essentially the pinnacle of Arcane magic. Likely the greatest spell known to even Titan-kind doesn't seem to have any place here on the server (Besides the fact that Kretol does reserve the right to use Wish-like means of bringing back Very Important Characters, which to my knowledge has never happened.).

There's no real way to become living again as far as I know.
lol, Sounds a nlot like our conversations. Was simply curious, and I'm grateful for the example that was posted.

[Image: c36335d73555714146b393bce05c4a74.jpg]

[Image: 1219597_c9f207c53e0656326cf233adf2569bb2.jpg]
A hobbit's tale by Bilbo Baggins?
And Frodo Baggins!

And maybe Samwise Gamgee aswell.
Little by little, one travels far.
That little diatribe reminds me of [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7dZUJj2DSc8[/youtube]
I know this debate has been settled and we've moved on to corny referances which I was going to make but i'd like to express my knowledge of Forsaken lore and state that Death Knights are similar to Forsaken in that their souls are connected to their new, decayed body than the living body they once possessed. There is room for a soul to still be connected to the living body, but it's unlikely, especially for a Death Knight who would have been under a tighter grip than the rest of the Scourge meatshields.
[Image: 4.jpg]
Ha! Forsaken are now and forever from this day forward dubbed... Scourge Meatshields. funny stuff
[Image: stonetalon-mountains.jpg?w=760]
Well, that's not quite what I meant. However, they were generally just mindless meatshields when they were known as the Scourge, the Forsaken now are much more dangerous than meatshields, of course. Though if you run out of racist names for the Forsaken, Scourge Meatshield is certainly a good option you should try.

WARNING: ChocoboKnight7 does not condone or suggest the use of the term Scourge Meatshield to describe the Forsaken's members and is not responsible for any harm resulting from such a comment.
[Image: 4.jpg]
Even though I'm a newbie to this server, I'd like to throw in my two cents;

As far as I know, members of the Red Dragonflight are able to perform resurrection magics to the point of necromancy, which, I think, means that it is possible for Death Knights, and other Undead, to become living once more. However, the Reds consider live sacred, and doing something like what we're discussing would probably horrify them. Also, why would the Reds bother to do this for a random mortal?

This has me thinking though, and I'm wondering if it would be possible for a group of priests to restore a death knight. It is probably unlikely, and, if it is, would most likely take an extremely large number of priests, working in shifts so that they do not work themselves into the grave, and a great deal of time.
I seriously doubt the number of priests/paladins/shamans/druids or their power will play a role in bringing back to life a DK. It would be like... I've heard a saying somewhere going like "ordinar una vaca muerta" which means milking a dead cow. :mrgreen:
"Educate yourself in the art of true metal."
"From the Heaven of My Heart" & "Silver Bride" - Amorphis (Skyforger)

"Beyond the Stars"
~ Head over to our own subforum on CotH Worlds and enjoy. ^^

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I'm Back! Gunnash 0 5,279 04-20-2015, 10:38 AM
Last Post: Gunnash
  Hi i'm back Ogbar 4 1,242 02-04-2014, 01:46 PM
Last Post: Kirabo
  I'm Back!(?) Ukarai 3 993 12-10-2013, 06:33 PM
Last Post: JVNemesis
  Can I come back? ProjectRandom 10 2,788 11-25-2013, 08:48 PM
Last Post: ProjectRandom