The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Changing Classes
Is there a way to change your class? Say from a rogue to a hunter? I understand if not I was just wondering.
There is, however it takes a bit of GM'ery.

Is this character at a low level? It is much easier to just re-roll.

Move him into the sun—
Gently its touch awoke him once,
At home, whispering of fields half-sown.
Always it woke him, even in France,
Until this morning and this snow.
If anything might rouse him now
The kind old sun will know.

Think how it wakes the seeds,—
Woke, once, the clays of a cold star.
Are limbs, so dear-achieved, are sides,
Full-nerved—still warm—too hard to stir?
Was it for this the clay grew tall?
—O what made fatuous sunbeams toil
To break earth’s sleep at all?
[Image: 62675bf4fd.jpg] [Image: 0e7357dcfe.jpg]
No he's at level 35 with his mount, and quite alot of rares. I'd rather not reroll.
I'm not sure we can do that, or rather I know us GM's can't. Kret might be able to, but it would probably cause bugs.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DAMN THIS COMMENT IS FANCY
How would I be able to ask him about it?
The short answer is: Don't.

The long answer is that it's not that hard to reroll as a new class if you want to. It requires less database editing/bugs and less hassle for our admin who often has other things to do.
I doubt it's at all possible to change classes, but what you could do is arrange something with a GM where you reroll and they give you all the same level and items and such. That would be a lot easier than editing the database and such.
Would a GM be willing to do that? If not I understand.
Perhaps you should go around saying your a hunter? You really shouldn't be too focused on leveling, getting vouchies and profiles are much more efficient. Once you got the character profile done, re-roll him a hunter and request the rares back.
[Image: Calvin_and_Hobbes_hug_by_Humongous_E.png]
I want the hunter class mainly for the use of more weapons, and mail armor. Not so my character is actually a hunter, and I got my profile made already.
Then we're sorry, but that isn't possible. If you want to wear mail and icly be a rogue it's not going to fly.
DAMN THIS COMMENT IS FANCY
No I mean I want to be a hunter so that I can wear mail, and the Weapons, but still call myself an assassin ICly. Not still be a rogue wearing mail.
I don't think assassins wore mail... Though I could see it working for a bounty hunter, mercenary type.
[Image: 4.jpg]
I just checked the Wiki, and as far as I'm concerned, the title "Assassin" is actually a special class. It also says that Assassins can be either Hunters of Rogues, so I would just say, stick with the Rogue. Assassins don't go gallivanting around wielding Pole-arms and heavy, NOISY chain mail. Assassins tend to be quiet, and use small weapons such as daggers, short swords and throwing knives. They also use leather armour most of the time, as it allows basically free movement and gives quite good protection. Although many find the leather armour somewhat weak, the job of the Assassin is to kill before the victim even realizes they're dead.
Jeneal jumps into the water. "HAHAHAHAHA!" She turns into a seal.
There is no problem with calling yourself an assassin, as long as you don't go as far as saying that you have more power/ability then the next rogue or 'assassin' type of character. You don't get anything special from it, just normal rogue stuff. /nod

Otherwise, the GM's won't help you change classes, you can change.. but you have to re-roll to do so. It's up to you.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Community Inquiry II: Custom Spell for Special Classes CappnRob 17 7,091 08-22-2014, 09:50 PM
Last Post: Grakor456
  Variant classes? Kenert 8 1,336 05-29-2013, 10:56 AM
Last Post: Grakor456
  Changing Staff Color: A Mockup Anski 31 6,495 06-15-2012, 10:20 PM
Last Post: CappnRob
  uwnt2bsnowflk?: A How to on Classes and Professions Cressy 13 2,525 09-24-2011, 11:13 PM
Last Post: Cressy
  An issue of competency among classes ImagenAshyun 12 2,803 07-21-2011, 10:40 PM
Last Post: BountyHunter