The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

A Little Break
Hey guys, sorry i haven't been on in awhile but my very first RP server came back online again, and well, the RP there is horrible. So i feel its my duty to try and fix this, for the good of RP everywhere. I'll most likely be back in a couple of weeks, and ill be dropping by the forums every once in awhile.

While im gone my characters will be:

Garric- Off in Kalimdor trying to make it rich by doing odd jobs

Cashel- In Un'goro, trying to commune with nature

Trine- MIA, all that was last seen of her was when a Stormwind commoner heard her mummbling something about, "They all need to die, all of them." (Hopefully i'll be posting a few stories to go along with this)

Well i hope to see everyone again soon and congrats on Stromgarde!
[Image: 352oqgy.png]
Hah, have fun and take care while you're gone!
All makt åt Tengil, vår befriare!

Well as i mentioned up above im trying to help out my old RP server and i need some help. I need some ideas on how to improve RP as a whole. Because the GMs have done little i took it upon myself to make an IC guild that guards the Alliance from those nasty Horde (Nightelves are not able to join for story reasons). The server is cross-faction so only me and a few of my members RP that horde are evil creatures and we want to have nothing to do with them, and that they will be killed on sight, if caught in or around our keep. Most players think that this is, "stupid lolz n00bs." And if action is taken against a horde member then I basically have the whole server down my throat wanting me dead. I try to inform my members of the proper way to act when RPing and of course I RP accordingly. But something is still not working. Something needs a little 'umphf' to get the server to start changing. I need some advice on where to go from here. Any advice at all is helpful.
[Image: 352oqgy.png]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Uhhhh.... Did I break something? Zenethen 3 1,057 07-14-2014, 11:59 PM
Last Post: Revan
  A short break. Torn 11 1,986 06-19-2009, 04:40 AM
Last Post: Hawk
  A hopefully not to long break. Renown0 1 675 06-04-2009, 12:52 PM
Last Post: Nostra
  short break Heroforgotten 2 1,050 04-25-2009, 01:03 PM
Last Post: Heroforgotten
  Taking a break. Bishnak 3 827 05-29-2008, 11:38 AM