The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

An apology to everyone
I'm sorry that my characters (Corbin, mostly) and myself have been a little quick tempered, off-putting, and very.. I dunno the word.. Squidward-ish? I've been a big ol' butt, especially to Olliver and all of <Hearts Crew> (again, as Corbin).

I've been having some real serious money issues in real life, and its been leaking through to my characters becoming sad, mopey, angry sort of mirrors of myself.

I beg for your forgiveness if I have seemed quick to anger or upset, or asshole-y to you at any point. Soon, hopefully, I'll be the happy guy I usually am and my trips to Azeroth will bring me joy once more.
Balance Be In Us All
It takes guts to apologize, bro. It's all good. Alot of us have had those times when IRL shit takes over, and it affects our characters. If you ever get the feelings that your doing something wrong with your characters, or making them act different then they would. Just take a break, shut the comp off and go for a walk or something. Crank the toons, drink lots of Pepsi cause I advertize like that, and come back with a smile. :)

Alot of us have been there, no problem. :P
Kaelvan Wrote:drink lots of Pepsi cause I advertize like thatP

Coca Cola: Because you're worth it.

/cough

Aside from that, I agree with Kaelvan for the most part, he gave some good tips. On the other hand, I usually don't see a need to apologize for IC actions, they should be reacted to with IC responses, and left at that! But when you go breaking character, well then what Kaelvan said is superb.

I do realize that I didn't really say anything. But I had the urge to post that first thing.
All makt åt Tengil, vår befriare!

PC Cola, it's worth switching super-markets for.

Mhm. And I was random about that Pepsi, I only drink Coka-Cola. Thank ye' very much.
I'll not derail further

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Formal Apology Soree 3 878 01-17-2011, 06:58 AM
Last Post: Soree
  An Apology. Esthrunil 1 692 09-03-2009, 08:05 PM
Last Post: Monolith
  My Apology sodpaz 0 789 07-18-2008, 06:43 AM
Last Post: sodpaz
  An Apology for 'thread Necromancy' Avenger0530 1 859 05-22-2008, 01:43 PM
Last Post: Nostra
  Formal Apology Hammerfall 10 1,726 04-30-2008, 06:51 AM