The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

An Apology.
I would like to send an apology out to everyone that I've spoken to lately. I've been taking things a wee bit too seriously, and have gone far off the deep end with some things. I've jumped into some things in a confrontational manner, and have only brought stupid little arguments up when I did so. So, in this light, I would also like to say that this is not a quit-the-server post, or anything of that sort. I'm not taking any break at the moment. But I am going to cool down.

For some odd reason, the point of this server had slipped my mind, and I had started to get miffed about things more often. Honestly, I've seen this happen most of the steps of the way and have realized my errors each time, but I suppose not enough effort was put into making sure it hadn't happened again.

This is why I'm making this post. I'm letting you know that I am sorry for what confrontations may have occurred, and that I will make an effort to avoid it happening again. If you guys see me on any of my characters acting a bit angry, I want you to let me know so that I can cool down, or just change the tone of my so I don't portray anger accidentally.

Good day, and happy CotHing!
10,000 days in the fire is long enough,
You're going home...
It's mature of you to apologize. Remember: It is just a game. Hope to see you nice and cooled off and having fun again soon.
Crunchym8: Work tomorrow at a greenhouse, followed by a D&D session. Aw fel yeaahhh I can't be more hardcore.
Crunchym8: WE'RE PLANTING THE MUMS AND THE DAYLILLIES TOMORROW AND IF WE HAVE TIME SNAPDRAGONS
Crunchym8: I AM SO MANLY.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Formal Apology Soree 3 878 01-17-2011, 06:58 AM
Last Post: Soree
  An apology to everyone Lordmonolith 3 882 07-18-2009, 09:38 PM
Last Post: Kaelvan
  My Apology sodpaz 0 789 07-18-2008, 06:43 AM
Last Post: sodpaz
  An Apology for 'thread Necromancy' Avenger0530 1 859 05-22-2008, 01:43 PM
Last Post: Nostra
  Formal Apology Hammerfall 10 1,726 04-30-2008, 06:51 AM