The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Joshua's Introduction to Conquest of the Horde
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
As a player I like to get into my characters to the best degree I can. I tend to not to use abbreviations because of the mass confusion that can follow with them. I tend to like to max out all skills of my characters, call it a bit OCD but once I have hit the level cap I help out anyone and everyone I possibly can as long as I don't have to break character. I am very even tempered and don't see a reason to fight with anyone even if they do try to edge me on.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I have lived in Canada all my life and spoke English all my life. I know a bit of French but not much.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
World of Warcraft was always a game that interested me, all the other games I have played have been to a much lower standard. The lore is in depth and very itreguing. The most notable person who got me into the game was a friend of mine who himself loves to roleplay and who play on retail at the moment.

What made you seek our server over others?:
Personally I have great interest in roleplaying on World of Warcraft but my financial situation doesn't allow me to play on retail so I am looking for a legitimate quality server that provides the aspects of roleplay that I seek.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy fighting the most. I also enjoy all the other aspects of roleplay, such as groups or just two person.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I enjoy the idea of the trolls and their culture. There natural instinct of violence has been something that has created aspiration to play one. Something about their life style and culture brings out great interest that makes me want to build a story around one.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I really expect a fairly constant uptime but nothing ever perfect. I also have expectations of the GM's holding to the RP aspect and keeping the “HEY WAZZZZUP!” people out of the server to the best of their ability.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
I can't just pick one rule in this case. All the rules are how I would expect people to act and treat others. Respect is very much important on these servers. Every action has and equal and opposite reaction, if you think it will be an undesirable outcome… don't do it.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Jamshed, a kind but feared Darkspear troll was a warrior of much skill, was a bloodthirsty berserker and had become intrigued by the idea of immortality. He was a highly regarded and respected member of raids, though he started to fear death. Jamshed had had a few too many close calls, be it arrows in the chest or poisons; he did not want to die. Jamshed heard tales of immortal power from The Lich King. He debated the consequences of his actions but his war scars were too much for him; his fear of death was growing. He sought out The Lich King and pledged his life to him and his will. During the Battle for Light's Hope Chapel, Jamshed discovered that even the dreaded death knights were not immune to death. He not only felt betrayed by The Lich King for sending him on a suicide mission but once again feared for his life. He then decided that no matter the price he would make him pay. Blinded by pure raging hatred for The Lich King his fear of death faded and he pledged complete alligence to The Knights of Ebon Blade. His hatred only burns deep for those who would get in his way of destroying The Lich King and those that do had better be ready…
Welcome to CotH!

Yarr

Move him into the sun—
Gently its touch awoke him once,
At home, whispering of fields half-sown.
Always it woke him, even in France,
Until this morning and this snow.
If anything might rouse him now
The kind old sun will know.

Think how it wakes the seeds,—
Woke, once, the clays of a cold star.
Are limbs, so dear-achieved, are sides,
Full-nerved—still warm—too hard to stir?
Was it for this the clay grew tall?
—O what made fatuous sunbeams toil
To break earth’s sleep at all?
[Image: 62675bf4fd.jpg] [Image: 0e7357dcfe.jpg]
Don't suppose there is an easy way to get to level 55 for a death knight? if not I will start Jamshed out from his beginings as a warrior. I will just need to edit his name a bit for the warrior.
Death knights are considered a special class and needs to be roleplayed by experienced roleplayers. Due to that demand, you need to be a grunt and submit a special profile to the "special" profile section under the character profiles section of the forum.

Welcome to the server, hope to roleplay with ya sometime.
[Image: Signature125.jpg]

"Stop and restart...forgive, never forget and never live any life buried in regret."
Getting a Death Knight is tricky. First you have to go out, RP, then get three vouches to earn grunt status. Then you have to type up a special profile for the Death Knight and PM it to a GM. When they approve it then you can put it in the profile board to be approved normally. It's a long process, but it's to make sure you can RP it.

Dahso beat me -.-

Move him into the sun—
Gently its touch awoke him once,
At home, whispering of fields half-sown.
Always it woke him, even in France,
Until this morning and this snow.
If anything might rouse him now
The kind old sun will know.

Think how it wakes the seeds,—
Woke, once, the clays of a cold star.
Are limbs, so dear-achieved, are sides,
Full-nerved—still warm—too hard to stir?
Was it for this the clay grew tall?
—O what made fatuous sunbeams toil
To break earth’s sleep at all?
[Image: 62675bf4fd.jpg] [Image: 0e7357dcfe.jpg]
I appreciate you taking the time to tell me, thank you
Essentially, your first character will not be a Death Knight, and will not end up a Death Knight through RP. It's something we do to control the amount of powerful characters and generally get rid of the "FYI I am a Dethnite" that Retail suffers.

Hopefully it won't interfere with your RP here, but it's something that's certainly helped keep up the quality of RP.
I am more then happy to start out as my characters story did as a warrior. It really will not keep me from RPing my character. Once again appreciate you taking the time to inform me.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Masatou's Conquest of the Horde Introduction Masatou 2 952 07-31-2009, 08:21 PM
Last Post: Masatou
  I, Lorimer - A Conquest of the Horde (TM) Introduction Lorimer 12 1,854 07-31-2009, 08:47 AM
Last Post: Nostra
  Dagern's Introduction to Conquest of the Horde Dag3rn 1 862 07-26-2009, 11:26 PM
Last Post: Dilly
  Tyzer of the horde. guttaboytj 2 763 06-20-2009, 04:13 AM
Last Post: Freke
  Glory To the Sin'Dorei....And ...Other memebers of the Horde Kubari 1 1,029 01-01-2009, 05:01 PM
Last Post: Grakor456