The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Dagern's Introduction to Conquest of the Horde
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:

Well, what can I say; I am an experienced roleplayer of over three years who has breached the boundaries of WoW, AoC, WAR, CoH/CoV, and a few downloadable MMOs (Fly for Fun, etc).

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:

I was born in the great country of Ireland, but I currently live in the USA. I primarily speak English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:

Umm, well there was not a real reason for getting into Warcraft. I played the RTS games for years until WoW came out, but at that point I had no real idea of what RPing is.

What made you seek our server over others?:

No exact reason. I just wanted a server where I could RP without being flammed.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I am a big fan of RP battles (Wars, Tournaments, Duels, etc etc) However, I also do enjoy a peaceful type of RP as well. Group stories are also fun.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Hm. My favorite class would have to be the either a Hunter or a Rogue, while my race would be either Undead or Blood Elf.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I expect a bright, action packed RPing experience. Whether I will get that or not has yet to be decided.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
I would have to say the level of Respect that is required appeals to me the most. I am a man who does not like to be troll'd for enjoying Roleplaying (and other activites).

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!: A story? Heh, alright then. I'll give you a taste a book I am currently working on.

Ryuga laid there, beaten and broken beneath the mighty Keli. The crowd that had gathered around them held many familiar faces to Ryuga, one of which being that one who held his cold heart. Jo was the young girl's name; a white haired, red eyed woman that was hesitant to accept the love of such a monster. But, that was that Ryuga was. A bloodthirsty monster that had broke the seals placed by his mother many years ago.
"You..." Keli began in a raspy voice "You have no one to save you now, Ryuga!" Keli's eyes were filled with vengeance as those mud encrusted fists pounded across Ryuga's bloody face "You took it all from me! You damned monster!" Tears began to stream out of Keli's baby blue eyes, the salty tears landed on Ryuga's chest.
It was coming to a close, the battle that is. Or, at least that is what Jo had hoped for. She had been gripping tightly against Jasper's leather jacket, who had watched his older brother fall against the Wind God. "Jasper..." Jo whisperd while holding back tears "Help him...please Jasper, you have to help Ryuga!" She screamed into Jasper's jacket "...." Jasper had no idea what to say. The man who he had looked up was being killed by someone who should not even be alive "He's...not done. No, it can't end like this! Ryuga is the strongest of the Sugetsi Clan, there is no way he'll die like this!"

(Going to cut it off right there, leave ya hanging. It is a work in progress, and I would love any feedback from what you just read.)
I'm late a bit, but still ^^. You might want to expand and elaborate on your answers. Come on, I'm sure sure you have more to say! And yes...

Welcome to the server!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Masatou's Conquest of the Horde Introduction Masatou 2 952 07-31-2009, 08:21 PM
Last Post: Masatou
  I, Lorimer - A Conquest of the Horde (TM) Introduction Lorimer 12 1,854 07-31-2009, 08:47 AM
Last Post: Nostra
  Joshua's Introduction to Conquest of the Horde cfsboy 7 1,309 07-24-2009, 08:00 PM
Last Post: cfsboy
  Tyzer of the horde. guttaboytj 2 763 06-20-2009, 04:13 AM
Last Post: Freke
  Glory To the Sin'Dorei....And ...Other memebers of the Horde Kubari 1 1,029 01-01-2009, 05:01 PM
Last Post: Grakor456