The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Choose the right Alignment!
When choosing an alignment, make sure you actually READ what the alignment is and make sure it fits with your character. I have seen some characters go as far as calling themselves Neutral Good and having these ridiculous personality traits. These are NOT acceptable to any Good aligned character.;

"he can be merciless and evil." - No no! Thats Chaotic Evil
"Is man of revenge, if wrong doing is done to him, he will seek out vengeance." - Chaotic Neutral
"On some occasions he may forgive, but they are rare." - Um you veering into Chaotic Evil or Chaotic Good in this statement.
"Loves the art of torture."
"Doesn't care who he hurts, as long as he gets payed."

Is anyone else seeing this or is it just me?
For anyone who needs help with this matter. Refer to the link below.
http://wiki.conquestofthehorde.com/Character_Alignment]
(No I'm no directing this at one person, just asking a question maybe try and help some people out. No not trying to start Drama).
[Image: badge.jpg]
I am Paladin hear me roar[/url]

"Blade with whom I have lived, blade with whom I now die, serve right and justice one last time, seek one last heart of evil, still one last life of pain, cut well old friend, and then farewell."
To add to this and not make the initial post a pain to read.
Question?
What is with Chaotic Good Paladins. I don't know if its me playing too much D&D but I was thught that Paladins are Lawful Good unless your a Dark Paladin.

Can someone answer, Please PM.
[Image: badge.jpg]
I am Paladin hear me roar[/url]

"Blade with whom I have lived, blade with whom I now die, serve right and justice one last time, seek one last heart of evil, still one last life of pain, cut well old friend, and then farewell."
Yeah, we'd noticed it too, which is why we removed mandatory alignments in character profiles.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DAMN THIS COMMENT IS FANCY
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Gauntra Wrote:To add to this and not make the initial post a pain to read.
Question?
What is with Chaotic Good Paladins. I don't know if its me playing too much D&D but I was thught that Paladins are Lawful Good unless your a Dark Paladin.

Can someone answer, Please PM.
Lawful Good only Paladins is definitely a DND viewpoint. Warcraft Paladins can be Neutral/Chaotic Good, see the Scarlet Crusade or Blood Elves.

"Z"
Blood Elf Paladins are a whole different situation. But, like Mikain said, this type of thing is why alignments are not mandatory on profiles anymore.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New Alignment system ? Maybe ? Kira13 3 1,055 05-22-2011, 08:48 AM
Last Post: Kira13
  Question on alignment. Jurkey 35 5,109 02-01-2011, 06:19 PM
Last Post: therew
  Choose Your Own Adventure: Storyline BountyHunter 8 1,722 01-27-2011, 07:45 PM
Last Post: Reigen
  Alignment! Pesim 10 1,797 11-17-2010, 06:00 AM
Last Post: Mulciber
  "Warrior Mages" or w/e you choose to call them muhaha8 5 1,141 10-17-2010, 07:23 PM
Last Post: aroes