The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Road Trip!
Yeah, so Moose is gonna be away from the computer from now 'til the 26th. One week of driving down the west coast from Washington to California.

Woohoo, no WoW or internet access. I think I'm gonna be sick.

Quote:Hesper gave the ocean behind her a dry look as she shambled out of Booty Bay, wringing her claws together. The woman had been grumbling things about work as she usually did, but for once it seemed like she was heaving off to get something done. Or at least, that's what anyone could guess by the multitude of empty vials attached to her belt and the occasional metal scrap sticking out of her backpack. She figured the pretty little human could wait, seeing as the last thing he'd told her was to leave him alone. Stupid living thing. And that orc, too . . . she'd have him along, him and the troll, but they lacked the finesse needed for what she had planned. Pity, if only they would see things her way.

The above for those concerned. It's totally not an excuse to advance her personal plot over the week or anything. Nope.

Moose
[Image: lichkingfell.png]
WELL THEN! Make sure you has (sick, twisted, horrible, internetless and wowless) fun!

And yes, I am kidding.

Cheerio! :)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What a Long Strange Trip it's Been... aroes 5 1,236 06-02-2014, 11:26 AM
Last Post: Stealthscout
  What a Long, Strange, Umm... Weird... Trip It Has Been. Kabluie 1 734 09-03-2010, 09:30 AM
Last Post: Kabluie
  Going away for a trip! Maulbane 7 1,313 07-06-2009, 02:19 AM
Last Post: Maulbane