The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Avoiding the "Downloading Update" screen
Alright, so basically, every time I try logging into the game, it skips me right to the "Downloading Update" screen and prompts me to install Patch 3.2 when I'm done. Now the thing is that there doesn't appear to be a way around this. If I click cancel while the update is downloading, it goes back to the log in screen, and logging in again repeats the process. Canceling the patch itself while it's downloading brings me the "Downloading Update" screen once again when I next try and log in. Honestly, I'm not sure why it happened - I was logging in fine last night, and I've been directly starting up the Wow application from my folder rather than using the launcher, and now this.

I've already finished installing it and then followed the Downgrading Tips in an attempt to get it back to 3.1.3, but it still seems to be trying to download the same update again when I log into CotH rather than letting me, y'know, play the game.

I'm really not sure what the hell I'm supposed to be doing, or what I can do, but any help would be appreciated.
This has happened to me, your realmlist probably returned to the retail one. You should check it.
If you updated recently, that is why. With every patch; it will default your realmlist to be directed to the retail servers.
Once that is rectified, that will make all the difference with your connectivity.

If you need the realmlist info again: (Presuming you are a US player)

realmist.wtf Wrote:set realmlist coth.game-host.org
set patchlist coth.game-host.org

set realmlistbn ""
set portal us
[corners=forumbg forumbg-table][table=tablebg table1][thead][tr=0][th=4]Character Information[/th][/tr][/thead][tbody][tr=bg1][td=1,]Name[/td][td=1,]Affiliation[/td][td=1,]Status[/td][td=1,]Title[/td][/tr]
[tr=bg2][td=1,]Ivy Killinger[/td][td=1,]The Lodestone Company[/td][td=1,]Inebriated[/td][td=1,]Drunken Fightin' Wench[/td][/tr]
[tr=bg2][td=1,]Uulari[/td][td=1,][/td][td=1,]Alive[/td][td=1,]Seer[/td][/tr]
[tr=bg2][td=1,]Vyrsallia Scythefall[/td][td=1,][/td][td=1,]Alive[/td][td=1,]Guttersnipe and Ne'erdowell[/td][/tr][/tbody][/table][/corners]
[Image: badge.jpg]
I'm a Shaman? Really? Huh.
... Woah, did I really overlook that? Christ, I can be thick sometimes. Thanks guys.
It's easy to overlook, honestly. I had the same problem the other night after returning from a three-month hiatus. It's very easy to assume that the realmlist goes unchanged, but alas.
[corners=forumbg forumbg-table][table=tablebg table1][thead][tr=0][th=4]Character Information[/th][/tr][/thead][tbody][tr=bg1][td=1,]Name[/td][td=1,]Affiliation[/td][td=1,]Status[/td][td=1,]Title[/td][/tr]
[tr=bg2][td=1,]Ivy Killinger[/td][td=1,]The Lodestone Company[/td][td=1,]Inebriated[/td][td=1,]Drunken Fightin' Wench[/td][/tr]
[tr=bg2][td=1,]Uulari[/td][td=1,][/td][td=1,]Alive[/td][td=1,]Seer[/td][/tr]
[tr=bg2][td=1,]Vyrsallia Scythefall[/td][td=1,][/td][td=1,]Alive[/td][td=1,]Guttersnipe and Ne'erdowell[/td][/tr][/tbody][/table][/corners]
[Image: badge.jpg]
I'm a Shaman? Really? Huh.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Back Screen Dotsy 4 1,005 01-09-2012, 03:27 PM
Last Post: Dotsy
  Random Blue Screen. Kage 0 658 05-09-2011, 03:29 PM
Last Post: Kage
  Why wont it stop downloading? Kage 10 1,683 11-16-2010, 04:54 PM
Last Post: Kage
  Issue downloading/installing WotLK Maxwell 0 575 04-12-2010, 05:33 PM
Last Post: Maxwell