The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Graphics Problem
Hey gang, since CotH is going to get ready to make the jump to 3.2! I just wanted to let you know a problem me and a few others have encountered since updating! WoW has put new shaders to the 2D graphics (boxes, most icons and all that) and some video cards can't handle them without 2009 updated drivers. (I know mine can't) this problem is apparently only happening to dell since their mobile intelchip set is technically obsolete *Cries as he can't crack open his laptop to put a new graphics card in or it will void his warranty*

There is a simple solution. Log in to Warcraft onto any character. Ignore the missing pieces of the environment around you. Hit enter as if you were going to enter a chat channel, and type the following (note capitalization):

/console fixedFunction 1

Exit out of Warcraft, then log back in. It's that simple.

This turns off the shading feature which causes the problems. However, this is a temporary fix, and could slow the game down a little, though I didn't notice much difference. This fix will have to last until Dell has updated drivers to download.
[Image: brightwizardresizet.png]
Conquest of the Horde's self proclaimed "Bright Wizard"
A Man is not measured by his personal achievements, but by the acheivements of his personnel-Commissar Yarrick
Try the support site. Here's the link to the specific article.

http://us.blizzard.com/support/article. ... oryId=2332
[Image: divider1.png][Image: char1hidden.png][Image: divider2.png][Image: animated.gif][Image: divider3.png][Image: char3hidden.png][Image: divider4.png][Image: char4hidden.png][Image: divider5.png][Image: char5hidden.png][Image: divider6.png]
Email at Hero_Lief@yahoo.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Problem connecting to Wiki Whorak 3 1,189 10-24-2014, 09:29 AM
Last Post: Whorak
  Simplistic Problem thenovaprospect 4 1,021 05-12-2013, 03:54 AM
Last Post: Holynexus
  A Scarring Problem - Launch Error Scar 15 3,816 05-02-2013, 12:07 AM
Last Post: Nick
  Teamspeak problem Drust 2 844 08-18-2012, 12:44 AM
Last Post: Drust
  Graphics card madness! Nick 13 2,370 08-14-2012, 11:37 AM