The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

~ Stepping to a new world ~
Tell us about yourself, as a player:

As a player I've got some experience i won't say a lot since we never know everything and i still have much more to learn, But I've played many games I'm open to almost all kinds of games, From FPSs to MMORPGs 2D or 3D i don't care since the game play and the community is friendly and respectful, I've played Warrock which is an FPS for example but i had to stop since it's licenced now and they've got no servers in or even near my place, In WOW I've began as everyone else, Just a simple player on the official Blizzard server i remember it was The Burning Crusade back in the days i was called a "Noob" Since i was new and that was enough to make me get off the Official server, But i pretty much liked the game play and how it flows, Later I've got an invitation from a french friend who made a Blizzlike server, I've played several months there then after some real experience he proposed to me to be GM of the server staff, I had some free time so i accepted, Then the server had to stop for finance reasons to the fact that the server was dedicated and had to be payed every month, The community was not much so they couldn't borrow it any longer, After that I've got another invitation to the staff of a Fun rates server, Then i found myself traveling from a server to another as a simple player or as a GM, Under Mangos to Antrix and vice versa, I also played (For online PC games only) Ragnarok online, Ran Online, Starcraft, Command and Conquer, Warrock, CS, Rose online, Ether saga, Dragonica, Diablo, Rune scape, Team Fortress 2, Guild Wars, Knight Online, Fly for fun, Rappelz, Maple story, Cabal, Lineage2, Perfect world, and the Halo saga, Well i think i better stop here..

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I'm from morocco, More precisely in north Africa (For the ones who skipped geography classes ;)), My native language is Arabic of course, My second is french (And don't say it's complicated, Think of Japanese first) but i speak English as well since most of games are English, And i don't wanna miss the international language you know, Even Asian speak English so why won't i ?

How did you get into Warcraft?:

You can say Coincidence ? I'm checking from time to time the last games on the net, So i discovered it, I played a lot of games and i don't mind trying anything new, I think playing always the same type is kinda boring so I'm for the changement from time to time .

What made you seek our server over others?:

I've got an Invitation from a very close and dear friend, The same kind of Unique friends that i can't refuse an invitation from, Besides I've always played role play in Forums, Like Mangas ones, So it's nothing new and it's been a while i didn't played wow so why not for old times sake, To be honest first i came expecting nothing special but after I've took a look I've been impressed by the organisation of this server and his Forum, I like things more when everything is in order, And i can say that in all my humble experience I've only seen a few servers so well organised, I'm not a fan of Fun and crazy rates, I don't see the point of being level max in one day, So i don't think I'd find a better server .

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:

I'm pretty much open minded, I can play PVP for fun and excitement but i don't mind playing any other kinds, It can be war or peace it's not a big difference to me, You can say that i enjoy the Role play as one piece .

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Blood elves of course, They have got talents and have better and more choices, It's a "Human Like" race but in my favorite faction which is the horde, Besides they are pretty much stylish .

What are your expectations of this server?:

I am looking forword to have a great Game experience with your community, I before everything i expect respect, Because without it it's a total chaos and the game becomes very meaningless when Players are stepping on the Gms authority and vice versa, I don't like Abuses, I hope i will find some friendly people that won't complicate my "Existence" On the server since it's a role playing one, And for the game itself i hope it's well organised in the inside as I've seen in the outside .

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
To me respect is everything, So of course The rules inciting to respect, As i said above, Without respect there is no gaming it's only chaos where a newbie that came two days ago is like a GM that spent months of his time for the good of the server .

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

A loud sneeze, soon followed by a spell of coughing came in its wake. Slowly, a shape black began to form within the brown and grey, shaping with a steady pace to that of an elf's image, curled up against a few rocks that lay scattered around the place. Within the small cave was a young Sin'dorei, clad within robed of blood red and an occasional yellow. His clothes and face were a mess though – the man was coated with a layer of dust and mud.

The man visibly shuddered as he turned to peak over the rock that was his hiding place, sweat mixing with the dust on his forehead. One of his hands grasped feverishly for his weapon, but somehow only grasped thin air. Cursing his luck in the tongue of the Sin'dorei, the elf turned his back against the hard surface of his hiding place yet again, now with a thick frown on his brows.

His livid, green eyes roamed little his vision gave him through the dust till his eyes landed on something – just a small glint of white. Knowing he had found what he was looking for, the elf crawled over, careful not to make any sound. Though the drums of footsteps were loud in his ears, he could not help but to be careful. It was a whole army of humans at the cave's entrance, marching on search of him.

Griping his sword tightly in his extended hand, the elf returned to his hiding place. Now he could only hope and wait till the sound of his horror dimmed to nothingness, and that the humans returned to whatever hellhole they had crawled out of.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I am excited to see what the server looks like In game, I just want to congratulate you about the part i've seen which is the Non In game one because it need a lot of work and time to set thing as you did here .

That's all,
Thank you .

Shin .
Interesting. Welcome to the server.
[Image: wMRLoCF.gif]
Thank You .
Welcome to COTH!
Feel free to ask whatever questions you feel like asking when things are not clear enough.
Actually yeah.. I have one.. Are you always weird like this ?

I mean yea, Thanks (Boss)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  <?php echo "Hello World!"; ?> Neutrino 2 713 05-27-2013, 02:00 PM
Last Post: Neutrino
  My first steps into an adventurous new world. Thoma 3 781 06-15-2012, 10:21 PM
Last Post: flammos200
  Hello World! cristime95 cristime95 7 1,408 10-30-2009, 04:49 PM
Last Post: Maulbane
  All the World is a Stage, and Doublehex is a Mere Player Doublehex 3 931 08-01-2009, 02:17 PM
Last Post: Doublehex
  Hello world! Snikzod here. Snikzod 1 785 07-27-2009, 03:15 PM
Last Post: Zanzibar