The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Interesting World News.
Spoiler:
@ImagenAshyun, @Rosencrat, @Mathias, @CappnRob, @Vladdy, @Cartoonkarl, @Cerb57, @Harmonic, @StudioWinters, @BrutalSkars, @KomodoTheCashew

Late last night, two shrapnel mines were planted just off the road in front of the new settlement of Rosehaven. The devices were hidden under corpses, placed as to suggest a feral worgen attack. The Westward was set off by a Stormwind guard, Alexander, of a small garrison near Twilight Grove at the loss of his leg. The Eastward at a safe distance by Gunther Colemann via the quick levitation of the bodies. The Eastward bodies released a rotting corruption upon being torn by the explosion. It has been cleansed, but the wood of a small, nearby house is now weakened, and habitation is not recommended. The remains of the bodies and the mines have been collected and/or disposed of by the guard. A small sample of the corruption was obtained by Roux Blackwood, and handed over to church witch hunter Grayson. He stated the black rot was of Twilight's Hammer origin.

The suspected perpetrator is a jovial middle-aged woman of muscular build, dark skin, with short white hair and red armor.
[Image: tumblr_nfm4t0FZcT1rtcd58o1_r1_500.gif]
Spoiler:
@Brutalskars @Cerb57 @Harmonic @cartoonkarl and who ever plays Liliana and Drayke!

The Citizens of Stormwind might collectively sigh today as the Privateer ship, the Endeavor, weighed anchor and set sail earlier today. All merchants are reminded to keep their flags blue, as the ruthless privateers onboard will attack anything not flying Alliance colors. Until the next time the vile ship makes port in Stormwind, citizens, guards, and nobles alike are just happy that the scum of the ship have left for who knows how long.
Do you have what it takes to join the Fighting Blues?
Do you have what it takes to defend your homeland?
Will you stand up in defense of the innocent? The weak?
Will you stand up in defense of Justice and the Law?

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRVE3uy8TjirssygDEKMi2...Ia13_WYQpw]

(Psst, Thor. I play Drayke.)

[Image: USYWXqZ.gif]
Dalaran Post

Earlier today, Dalaran's own Sable Dragon Inn was attacked, by two assailants. The inn which has been a milestone in Dalaran's history has had a few run-ins with rogues in the past but this recent attack seemed a bit different. It was believed to have began when co-owner of the Dragon, Dezi Fizwizzle went upstairs to check on a few death knight patrons, according to long time regular Grognok Sawbone. "At first I thought there was just going to be a tussle so I waited, but after the second series of booming we all left. I believe gunfire went off as well." There were seven injured, with Fizwizzle still being in critical condition, and one fatality. No one from House Claremont has made a statement. The investigation is underway by the Silver Covenant and the Sunreavers. An excerpt of their official statement gives a brief description of the death knights. "the two Knights are human, one with short auburn hair (or blond) and the other longer auburn hair. They were dressed in commoner's clothing. A notable trait Mr. Fizwizzle revealed to us is that they have a tendency to end each other's sentences. Another eyewitness stated they also have a tendency to speak and behave in unison. If you know any death knights like these, please come forward. We thank you for your cooperation." Dalaran officials are baffled at how this robbery could have taken place. It appears the assailants left with two lock boxes and are still being pursued. "This is organized crime if I've ever seen any. The Sable Dragon is well protected, as well as any place in the fine city of Dalaran. We will find out who is behind this and we will be working with House Claremont around the clock." Jonah Greensborough says confidently at the scene of the crime. If you have any information contact The Silver Covenant or the Sunreavers as soon as possible. Any information or assistance in solving this case will be rewarded. More on this story as it develops.
The Family Tree

TheBook of ThePharaoh

Pharaoh's Colosseum

The Four Suns Inn

"What are we, as role-players, if not authors in real time?" - MrBubbles

"I've always treated Role-play as Collaborative Writing. Co-authoring the stories of your characters, alongside other people." - Flammos200
The Stormwind Daily Post
Inn Patron Punches Preacher in the Face

An anonymous letter informs that a quarrel broke out between a Holy Church priest and a stranger in the Lakeshire inn. We decided to bring you the letter in its entirety, word for word.

Dear writers of The Stormwind Daily Post.

I read your paper every single, as I am certain many people are. And though I know you usually report far more important news than such gossip, but such an event sickened me to my very heart, and I felt it was my civic duty to make sure these events do not become so easily ignored.

Today, in the farther reaches of the Kingdom, in the town of Lakeshire, I have witnessed the most terrible thing - A priest of the Church of the Holy Light, the same Church many if not all of us go to often to pray and cleanse our minds from the troubles of our world, entered the town inn, seeking merely to freshen up after his travels.

Not more than a few moments after his arrival, as he exchanged words of prayer with the local innkeeper, a gray haired man approached him, and began arguing with him regarding payment on a bottle of wine that would certainly be used for holy purposes. The priest looked at him with surprise of his harsh accusations, and the man suddenly punched him right in the face! The man then oddly enough fall down to his knees, gripping his head. I think he was mentally ill.

When the guard arrived, he demanded the man to apologize to the priest and leave the premises, which the man of course did immediately, but not before accusing the priest of using dark magic.

The priest was a man from Duskwood, and I truly feel that it is heartwarming to see a priest from such a dark land still take the time to visit other towns such as Lakeshire to provide spiritual guidance. And it truly sickens me how we let such a man harm our beloved church and priests.

I have taken the liberty to ask around, and I feel the need to inform the public that the assailant's name is Francis Pierce. He appears to be in his late forties, with gray hair, wearing a hardened leather coat, wearing short travel boots, and two large satchels on his hit. I believe there is reason to suspect this man is prone to violence, and I advise all the good people of our kingdom to keep an eye out for this mindless brute and heathen.

King's Honor and Light Bless."

We simply could not rephrase such a letter. You read it with your own eyes, exclusively here in the Stormwind Daily Post! A new domestic threat rises against the Church! Will such attacks continue?

It is currently unknown whether the Stormwind Guard will inspect the matter further.
We were unable to locate Mr. Pierce for a response.
We were unable to contact the Church for a response.
The name of the priest, or his current whereabouts are currently unknown.
Citizens are requested to contact the authorities if this man bothers them or if they believe he might, and by any means do not attempt to bring him to justice on your own.

Updates soon to come.
[Image: 8.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Changing the World - Teaser Spiralin 0 904 03-14-2013, 05:52 PM
Last Post: Spiralin
  Weight of the World Beltharean 1 968 12-08-2011, 09:51 PM
Last Post: Beltharean
  World That We Live In [Xigo's Mini-Events] Xigo 0 757 04-08-2011, 03:06 AM
Last Post: Xigo