The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

A little poll(without the poll), for funz!
Maulbane Wrote:Odd. Tried five times and the poll isn't working for me.

Regardless, I would have to vote the first option - I do like NPC interaction! As I said in game, it makes me feel the world isn't static until I arrive.
Like how we gave that Inkeeper in the Lion's Pride Inn a complete personality/history?

Also, LOVE TEH IDEAHS.
Jeneal jumps into the water. "HAHAHAHAHA!" She turns into a seal.
Maulbane Wrote:Odd. Tried five times and the poll isn't working for me.

Regardless, I would have to vote the first option - I do like NPC interaction! As I said in game, it makes me feel the world isn't static until I arrive.
Like how we gave that Inkeeper in the Lion's Pride Inn a complete personality/history?

Also, LOVE TEH IDEAHS.
Jeneal jumps into the water. "HAHAHAHAHA!" She turns into a seal.
I used to -love- roleplaying the bartenders for people. Especially when they didn't expect it.

"Ah, yes, I'll have Grog."

"Ahkay, that'll be tree fiddy."

"OOC Channel: wut"
[Image: desc_head_freemasons.jpg]

△Move along.△

△△
△△△
△△△△

I used to -love- roleplaying the bartenders for people. Especially when they didn't expect it.

"Ah, yes, I'll have Grog."

"Ahkay, that'll be tree fiddy."

"OOC Channel: wut"
[Image: desc_head_freemasons.jpg]

△Move along.△

△△
△△△
△△△△

I'd vote for the first option - random NPC saying stuff when you go to buy a drink, or a guard when somebody gets physical etc, is great.

Basically GM controlled for specific RP yes, scripted to flood my screen every two minutes, no please!

"The potential of these lands has yet to be seized." -Taelyn Sunwing
I'd vote for the first option - random NPC saying stuff when you go to buy a drink, or a guard when somebody gets physical etc, is great.

Basically GM controlled for specific RP yes, scripted to flood my screen every two minutes, no please!

"The potential of these lands has yet to be seized." -Taelyn Sunwing
Dilly Wrote:I vote for AWESOME! It really makes things more "alive". c:
Can Wrote:As long as the cries of those merchant NPCs who are selling bread or fruits are not heard from 5000 miles away, repeateadly every two minutes, then I'm fine with it.
Esthrunil Wrote:Y'know, I reallly like this idea, actually. (So long as it doesn't go to the point of annoying, where the chatting fills up more of /say than the RP around it. :\) So, yes, you have my SWORD!

Quotes; Because people before you have already said it, of course!
Dilly Wrote:I vote for AWESOME! It really makes things more "alive". c:
Can Wrote:As long as the cries of those merchant NPCs who are selling bread or fruits are not heard from 5000 miles away, repeateadly every two minutes, then I'm fine with it.
Esthrunil Wrote:Y'know, I reallly like this idea, actually. (So long as it doesn't go to the point of annoying, where the chatting fills up more of /say than the RP around it. :\) So, yes, you have my SWORD!

Quotes; Because people before you have already said it, of course!
The first option! for some reason it won't let me cast my vote, I say moar npc interaction damnit!
"It's always do Gnomes have a vibration setting... what about Goblins, huh? huh?!"
The first option! for some reason it won't let me cast my vote, I say moar npc interaction damnit!
"It's always do Gnomes have a vibration setting... what about Goblins, huh? huh?!"
OP edited! It does seem this is quite popular though. :o
Frogspawned: RAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!
Frogspawned: Frogspawned flips a table.
Frogspawned: (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

FROG, STOP FLIPPING TABLES. YOU'RE MAKING A MESS.

Frogspawned: ┬─┬ ノ( ゜-゜ノ)
OP edited! It does seem this is quite popular though. :o
Frogspawned: RAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!
Frogspawned: Frogspawned flips a table.
Frogspawned: (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

FROG, STOP FLIPPING TABLES. YOU'RE MAKING A MESS.

Frogspawned: ┬─┬ ノ( ゜-゜ノ)
I certainly like the idea. I find it sort of odd that the only people who ever talk in any places are PC's, when they're surrounded by other characters.

I vote yes for this, 142%!
As someone wise once said, the important thing is never to be fearless or confident. Most people have more than enough trouble with both. The trick is to fake it, because if you learn to fake it properly, it's the same thing as actually having confidence.
Spoiler:
[Image: c4i6Zq5.png]
I certainly like the idea. I find it sort of odd that the only people who ever talk in any places are PC's, when they're surrounded by other characters.

I vote yes for this, 142%!
As someone wise once said, the important thing is never to be fearless or confident. Most people have more than enough trouble with both. The trick is to fake it, because if you learn to fake it properly, it's the same thing as actually having confidence.
Spoiler:
[Image: c4i6Zq5.png]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Poll : One Jaedyn....TO RULE THEM ALL Valicor 13 1,910 10-29-2012, 04:09 PM
Last Post: Valicor
  Wrath of the Lich King Poll - Live Accounts Kretol 20 3,468 02-01-2009, 12:49 AM
Last Post: Harmonic
  Rates- Poll- what do you think? IronTrooper 5 1,012 11-23-2008, 10:11 AM
Last Post: TwilightDisciple