The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

My final introduction.
1. First things first! Did you read the rules, policies, and FAQs?
Yes, yes, and yes! Truthfully, I was overwhelmed at first. After reading them over multiple times.. I found them to be helpful for not only me, but for anyone interested in joining this community.

2. How did you hear about us?
Ah, the typical "google search" In which I'm not very proud to say, but I am grateful that I came across this site. You see, I was on a quest to find a roleplaying server (one with a kind, helpful, and relaxed community).. hopefully this one will be my new home!

3. How did you get into RP?
I believe I was thirteen or fourteen. I started writing my own roleplaying scripts.. stories about anything that came to mind. I remember writing a lengthy one about many different types of elves. I was captivated by creating my own characters with such detail and grace.. I admit that it was a lonely road.. until I started playing video games.

4. How did you get into Warcraft?
My friends and I started playing together freshman year of highschool. I had played the previous warcrafts and I loved them! When I first heard that Blizz was creating an mmo.. I was so exciting and couldn't wait to join. The lore, the idea, and the social aspect of the game had me glued. After a year or two I became very unhappy with the rp servers. I don't mean to be blunt but, most players did not roleplay.

5. What is your favorite race/class?
I am happy to say the gnome mage! Gnomes have always been an interest of mine.. such massive damage coming from such small creatures. I love how gnomes are obsessed with gadgets and small trinkets.. Constantly inventing and creating things.. The lore, the speech, the movement of a gnome has always been of interest to me. As for class, mages are just simply great. Though they are physically weak, they make up for physical damage with great powerful spells. And also, mages have always been a consistent class and ancient.

6. What is your favorite kind of character to play?
I enjoy playing a heroic character more so than the villain. Mainly because I find things to be more peaceful as a heroic character. I like to switch every so often, it's a nice change of pace.

7. What is your favorite kind of RP?
As said before I like to play a heroic character for peace, but I enjoy a more serious, dark, and mysterious kind of roleplay. I like not knowing where things could go or eventually end. This is all in moderation ofcourse! I also like to just relax and have a peaceful tone of roleplay with fellow players. Simple chat and less confusing roleplay is fun too.

8. Do you have any hobbies (outside of Warcraft)/talents/stupid human tricks?
Yes! yes I do. I love to play the piano, I started as a child.. self-taught. It's great that I still play for at least an hour a day. I also have a love for singing, song writing, and recording. Music has meant the most to me.. for a while it my own therapy. I enjoy reading, photography, and film aswell.

9. What country are you from? (Or, if you're uncomfortable with that question, what is your first language? We don't need to know exactly where you live, just what general time zone you're in and if you need some wiggle room on your spelling and grammar.) I am currently located in the U.S., east coast. However, I was born in Russia. English is my second language so don't judge me for that!

10. Remember question #1? Do you agree to abide by the rules and policies?
Ofcourse I do agree and abide to all the rules and policies that I have read. I think it's always great to set limits and boundaries.
Use the edit function next time, that way we keep the forums cleaner.
All makt åt Tengil, vår befriare!

El Approved-o
[Image: Untitled-332.png]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Arch'light(Tribbles) Intro 3.01 final version Tribbles 1 669 07-21-2009, 02:37 AM
Last Post: Monolith
  So it begins (my final resting placefor safe RP?) wolven 1 590 04-01-2009, 05:24 AM
Last Post: sasail