The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Arch'light(Tribbles) Intro 3.01 final version
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
I'm a loner, I keep to myself for the most part OOC and find it hard to start Rp with unfimilar people, after I get to know someone I can easily thereafter commune with them sucessfully, I'm a strick believer in Anti-Hackers Regulations, and enjoy fiction based realities like warcraft, startrek, ect...

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I come from Michigan in America (the funny state shaped like a mitten), and have lived there all my life, and speak/write Americanized English and some non writen Klingonese.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I got World of warcraft as a birthday present less than a year it came out, played it for around five months backtracked into the previous games played/gmed on private servers, then stopped playing them all the patch before TBC, as my computer broke, picked it back up around the time WotLK came out but only on private servers, lost my previous Rp server and then found CotH...

What made you seek our server over others?:
I found it on a Rp'n site I enjoy browsing, Roleplaying Gateway, their link directory.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I dont really know, I dont Rp often enough to have favorites, but I dont enjoy fighting Rp because I cant type very fast and have it make sense at all.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I prefer horde melee classes, mostly because I'm terrible with managing mana, but for pure Rp perposes I'll often take damage casters.

What are your expectations of this server?:
For the people to be pleasent, the Rp to be thaught provoking, and to fill up some of my time with stuff.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
How does one find rules appealing? Rules are to be followed not judged. Period. (Agrees with all rules)

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
(this is a story I wrote a long while back, but never finished)
As most storys begin a hero or heroin apears from thin air. No. This one will not do such, for there never was a hero in the life of James Thamules and there never will. Our story began one brisk winters eve near the thriving trade comunity of Thestpen when, after two hours of labor, a healthy baby boy was born to a simple mother and father. Great with pride and ambition for the boy's future, they settled in for the rest of the long harsh winter.....
It was now a nice sunny spring day James, now a day less then twelve, was headed out to go play with one of his friends, when he got stopped by by his father to go fetch a swine at town. James rather disliked getting things from town but was on his way into town all the same. When he got there he saw that a house was on fire again and dismised it being the local mage's house. when he got to the trade huts he grabbed a fine pig and handed the man five copper peices and started to walk the beast to home. When he got to the town welcome sign he saw a small metalic glint in the grass near it. When he bent over he noticed it was a small silver ring and picked it up and continued to walk home.

I never got around to the rest of it but I outlined it as a story about a non-hero, who endures many hardships, has his town taken as a base by bandits, befriends a crazed wizard, and grows up quite befell by bad things to a cold man that makes a deal with dark powers to destroy the world in an act of ultimate genicide.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
How big are the elite bonuses, I mean really...Also I'm sorry if it seems a bit short but my computer dont like the scroll window size of the message body, and makes it jump around in it.
I suggest looking at the other intros and using the format given in the wiki and on the stickies.
Crunchym8: Work tomorrow at a greenhouse, followed by a D&D session. Aw fel yeaahhh I can't be more hardcore.
Crunchym8: WE'RE PLANTING THE MUMS AND THE DAYLILLIES TOMORROW AND IF WE HAVE TIME SNAPDRAGONS
Crunchym8: I AM SO MANLY.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Out of the Light, Into the Darkness ssimonitch 1 566 04-03-2009, 07:17 PM
Last Post: Kaghuros
  So it begins (my final resting placefor safe RP?) wolven 1 590 04-01-2009, 05:24 AM
Last Post: sasail
  My final introduction. modernalchemy 2 1,149 02-24-2009, 12:20 AM
Last Post: sasail
  A Paladin of the Light. Sybil 3 1,162 02-03-2009, 12:56 AM
Last Post: Harmonic