The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

So it begins (my final resting placefor safe RP?)
1. First things first! Did you read the rules, policies, and FAQs?

Yes I did because rules are rules I have done many a Role play and I know how painful it can be for one to type up rules and to ignore them is just well rude.

2. How did you hear about us?

Well after the freedom server went down (it's gonna be back up soon >.>) I went back to my old stomping rounds for RP servers wowtrance which some of you may know it's not a very Rp friendly server so I googled free wow rp servers and right there amongst people asking for them on yahoo answers was Conquest of the horde so here I am trying my hand at getting accepted

3. How did you get into RP?

I got into Rp because I have a very overactive imagination ever since I was a child I would always be going on epic adventure and other such things in my own room. The I got turned onto WoW by my sister and low and behold the jackpot of lore that I found out about it made me so giddy the first server I ever logged onto was a RP server.

4. How did you get into Warcraft?

Well my sister played it a lot in front of me and one day out of the blue she asked me if I wanted to play I nodded my head and ever since I've been getting better and better at Rp and PvE

5. What is your favorite race/class?

Undead warlock is my all time favorite combination just because there is so much you can do with it. You can be the most vile thing on the planet. Or just like to eat little children (Joke) and people think nothing of it. The lore behind The forsaken is just facinating to me all of the things that happened to them and how far they have come from the scourge they once where apart of and warlock only adds to this because warlock have a big role in the cult of the damned.

6. What is your favorite kind of character to play?

I like being neutral because you can do a lot with out thinking about it you could ransack towns just for being to good or to evil. It's a simple part to play but makes some much of a difference. I love playing the crazy foolish type that is stern enough to scold other for out doing him.

7. What is your favorite kind of RP?

I love bar RP! (Joke) I love wild and crazy settings like this one time I was Rping with a group of people in AQ40 (there is a place you can get into with flying mounts that can fly in the normal maps) We did a whole awakening ceremony for C'thun and a Gm spawned him and he killed us all it was pretty fun to say the least.

8. Do you have any hobbies (outside of Warcraft)/talents/stupid human tricks?

I play the bass, hacky sack, read manga, and watch anime

9. What country are you from? (Or, if you're uncomfortable with that question, what is your first language? We don't need to know exactly where you live, just what general time zone you're in and if you need some wiggle room on your spelling and grammar.)

I'm from the U.S. But yea most of the time my compute typing screws me up since I type way to fast it's a real problem cause my fingers don't agree with whai I'm typing and edit my posts before I have a once over (>.>)

10. Remember question #1? Do you agree to abide by the rules and policies?

Of course I do are you mad?
Ooohie. A bass player. Welcome.
[Image: Untitled-332.png]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Legend Begins... BleakOmen 1 559 07-16-2013, 05:45 PM
Last Post: Loxmardin
  Arch'light(Tribbles) Intro 3.01 final version Tribbles 1 669 07-21-2009, 02:37 AM
Last Post: Monolith
  My final introduction. modernalchemy 2 1,149 02-24-2009, 12:20 AM
Last Post: sasail