The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Just want to clarify a few things
Ok, I just want to make sure on a few things. I've been digging through the wiki and rules, but I think I'm missing some key pages.

1) In order to become a Grunt, first I must have one approved character and a month of membership on the server, correct?

2) In order to get the tokens and lvl 80, I need to be a Grunt and have an approved profile for each character? (Or do I just need the approved profile?)
Mistress Sylea Moonwhisper - Human - Azeroth Trade Syndicate
Baroness Ariannah Timaeus - Human - The Scourgebane Trinitus
Valishna- Draenei - Unaffiliated
Yes to the first question,

And to the second; you only get 80 on the characters that approved once you are a grunt. The tokens come from a quest you can only get at level 80.
[Image: wMRLoCF.gif]
Ok, next question.

1) Is it allowed for a knightly order to be created and maintained? An order created and established by an individual, rather than a government? With it's own goals and initiatives

2) If the above question is allowable, could those knights then be referred to as Sir or Lady? Or would that require permission from the GMs?

3) Death Knights. Do you have to get special permission from the GM to create one after you become a Grunt? Or can you create one at anytime after that period, only you cannot level them until you get an approved profile.
garrett Wrote:Ok, next question.

1) Is it allowed for a knightly order to be created and maintained? An order created and established by an individual, rather than a government? With it's own goals and initiatives

2) If the above question is allowable, could those knights then be referred to as Sir or Lady? Or would that require permission from the GMs?

3) Death Knights. Do you have to get special permission from the GM to create one after you become a Grunt? Or can you create one at anytime after that period, only you cannot level them until you get an approved profile.

To 1) and 2), yes, as long as you don't consider yourself police of the city.

3), you just need to be a Grunt.
[Image: wMRLoCF.gif]
Thanks for the replies.

I'm glad this server isn't like most I've been to. A lot have all sorts of stupid rules to try and block just about anything they don't personally like.

One had GMs that crawled all up on me for creating a band of knights. They were shrieking about how I needed permission from governments to even call myself a knight, and even went so far as to try to put me on trial for treason to the government for it. Utterly ridiculous in my opinion.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Things change Magikox 3 6,966 06-19-2015, 01:17 PM
Last Post: Kretol
  2 things, guild/location Samlock 4 2,202 08-24-2014, 02:50 AM
Last Post: flammos200
  Dk's, Can they forget certain racial things? Samlock 10 2,263 05-10-2014, 07:10 AM
Last Post: c0rzilla
  Things That Make You Go LOK'TAR Jonoth 10 2,239 07-16-2013, 06:46 PM
Last Post: Valicor
  An End to All Things Holynexus 12 3,103 01-21-2013, 04:37 PM
Last Post: Holynexus